“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hope Mills
Belvidere
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I always choose this location not only because of the location but because it consistently offers good service and a great room. Their breakfast is free and always offers eggs, sausage, cereals, waffles, etc. It is much better than the hard muffins and stale Danish offered at other comparable hotels. The parking is a bit crowded at night due to the bar/grill at night but I always manage to find something.

Room Tip: Second floor is the best.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Jensen Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

On 7-12-14 we stayed at the Hope Mills Holiday Inn Express. It is only about 3 miles off of I-95 and was a very nice hotel The staff, Sharon, was wonderful and friendly. We were greeted and provided a room with no problem. The room was clean, cool, and the bed very comfortable. We settled in and rested for the evening. The next morning had a great meal and were assistd by another staff member with fillling our cooler with ice. I can't say enough nice things about this hotel. You will have to find it yourself as there are no signs for it off of I-95.

Room Tip: I'm sure any room here is fine.
Orange Beach, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Nice folks, quiet rooms, good price and clean. What else can you ask for in a hotel. Next time I am in Hope mills, I will stay there again. I met several regulars that stay there for business and there is a good reason.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I usually stay at HIE in Pembroke. They did not have a vacancy so I stayed in Hope Mills. I was very pleased with the hotel and the staff. The room was very clean and comfortable. The town of HopeMills had a wide choice of restaurants and stores. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stayed here while visiting family stationed at Fort Bragg. We felt very welcomed by all the staff, room was well maintained. The variety of breakfast selections was great & Dorothy in the breakfast room was so nice & made you feel like she prepared this meal just for you. Will be visiting again in October & will stay here.

Stayed May 2014
Florence, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I was recently in the Fayetteville area working and needed to stay over so I decided to stay at the Hope Mills location. I had an early evening check in and was so happy to be greeted by Sharon at the front desk. She was very friendly and so accommodating to my request. My room was very clean and spacious. I prefer to stay with the Holiday Inn groups when I travel, and this location is one of the nicest I've stayed in.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
warwick, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

My family and I stopped overnight on the way back from Florida. Rooms were clean, everything seemed to work. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was very good, excellent selections, my children were full and ready to hit the road afterwards. I didn't get the breakfast attendants name but she was very efficient with making sure the food stayed stocked. Overall we had a good nights sleep.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hope Mills? Share your experiences!