“Great Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hope Mills
Orange Beach, Alabama
“Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Nice folks, quiet rooms, good price and clean. What else can you ask for in a hotel. Next time I am in Hope mills, I will stay there again. I met several regulars that stay there for business and there is a good reason.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I usually stay at HIE in Pembroke. They did not have a vacancy so I stayed in Hope Mills. I was very pleased with the hotel and the staff. The room was very clean and comfortable. The town of HopeMills had a wide choice of restaurants and stores. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stayed here while visiting family stationed at Fort Bragg. We felt very welcomed by all the staff, room was well maintained. The variety of breakfast selections was great & Dorothy in the breakfast room was so nice & made you feel like she prepared this meal just for you. Will be visiting again in October & will stay here.

Stayed May 2014
Florence, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I was recently in the Fayetteville area working and needed to stay over so I decided to stay at the Hope Mills location. I had an early evening check in and was so happy to be greeted by Sharon at the front desk. She was very friendly and so accommodating to my request. My room was very clean and spacious. I prefer to stay with the Holiday Inn groups when I travel, and this location is one of the nicest I've stayed in.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
warwick, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

My family and I stopped overnight on the way back from Florida. Rooms were clean, everything seemed to work. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was very good, excellent selections, my children were full and ready to hit the road afterwards. I didn't get the breakfast attendants name but she was very efficient with making sure the food stayed stocked. Overall we had a good nights sleep.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
York, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Walls are thin and any noise is magnified. Don't bother complaining because there are usually no other rooms available to move you to. Oh, and there is only one elevator for 5 floors. Take the stairs if possible.

• Stayed April 2014
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

Stayed one night while driving north. This was a few miles off I-95 but had better reviews than others nearby. The facilities were fine and the staff was great but the carpet in our room was sticky in one area and there was some mold on the bathtub rim near the faucet. Breakfast was very good and I would have rated this hotel a lot higher had we not encountered the cleanliness issue.

Room Tip: We like higher floors as they tend to put small children on the lower floors.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hope Mills, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear ramblinwreck59,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review of the property. I am delighted to know that you found our hotel facilities and staff highly commendable.

On the other hand, please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience the carpet and bathroom conditions may have caused you. We greatly appreciate your feedback as this gives us an avenue to improve on what we can offer to achieve 100% guest satisfaction.

Again, thank you and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Best Regards,

Fayetteville Inn And Suites
#25 of 52 in Fayetteville
4.0 of 5 stars 60 reviews
Ramada Plaza Fayetteville Fort Bragg Area

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hope Mills? Share your experiences!