“Great food!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Paso Robles, California
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel and they weren't wrong! It is a sports bar but not just serving typical "bar food". I had a wonderful grilled chicken salad and my husband had a fish dinner. We are not beer drinkers but they have a tremendous selections of beers. Inside seating can tend to get a little noisy but it was too windy for us to eat outdoors. Definitely recommend.

Visited May 2013

Cary, North Carolina
“Great Holly Springs Eatery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We are comfortable taking our kids as many families frequent here. Great beer selection and love the micro brews. Food is almost always great, once in a while we have had a cooking issue (over or under done) but staff is always accommodating. The Dean is great as is the Spud with buffalo chicken dip on it. And do not pass on the chips, they are a family favorite.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Best kept secret in Holly Springs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food including great salads, the best wings in the area and a 5 star tuna appetizer. When warm enough great quiet outdoor seating. Wait staff is always efficient and friendly. It can be loud inside when busy.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Our favorite Restaurant and Bar in Holly Springs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

While there are not a ton of places to eat in Holly Springs, this is definitely one of the best. The chips are consistently awesome and the beer selection rivals many much larger restaurants. If you've never been here, go.

Visited February 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Not sure how my way had not been added to trip advisor so I had to recommend it!!
For the small town that holly springs is, My Way Tavern has a lot to offer!!
I visit ATLEAST 2x a week!
Their menu is great. Has anything from a hotdog, to a salad, to ribs, and even a yummy pasta dish.
The staff is wonderful and remember you by name! Trivia night Tuesdays are always a blast. Definitely better than Bass Lake Draft House!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere