We booked a very last minute trip to Highlands, NC at the end of December. Great location, close to the lovely town of Highlands. We upgraded to the 2 bedroom cottage and it was perfect for our family. Our kids loved the duck pond and the pavilion area. We enjoyed New Year's Eve at this cozy place. Very clean and the staff was very friendly. The cottage had an equipped kitchen, dining room, fireplace in the living area and a deck near the pond. Although one of the queen beds in one of the rooms was a bit lopsided, all in all, this was a great deal and we hope to return again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mitchell's Lodge & Cottages is nestled by a small mountain stream and lake only 2 blocks from Main Street in Highlands, NC. Accommodations include a secluded lob cabin with fireplace, kitchen and Jacuzzi overlooking a small mountain lake, to a suite with some of the same amenities located in the Cedar Lodge, the newest building on the property. If you want a great rate, try one of the Standard Rooms. Free wireless internet access, free continental breakfast every morning. We hope to see you soon. "It's Like Coming Home" ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Mitchell`s Lodge & Cottages Hotel Highlands
- Mitchell`s Lodge And Cottages
- Mitchells Hotel Highlands
- Mitchells Motel Highlands