“Went back again and again” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Bakery, Ice Cream
Lutz FL
“Went back again and again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Highlands loves frozen Yogurt-if having 3+ stores in town selling it. Makes me a happy camper. This one you add your own yogurt choice-they'll give you a taste to choose, and lots of toppings. I wish the peanuts were chopped tho! One of the gals in my group fell in love with a cappuccino flavor so the rest of us just had to go back with her for more. It was a hardship we gladly bore! Don't forget the hot fudge or caramel toppings! Cupcakes available, too.

Visited May 2013

“I love Chill!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Chill is a wonderful addition to Highlands! Delicious frozen yogurt and tons of toppings to choose from! Very friendly staff and always very clean and kept up. They make cupcakes from scratch also. Chill is a wonderful place to sit back and relax and CHILL! :)

Visited May 2013
Atlanta, GA USA
“Excellent Tasty Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have gone to many frozen yogurt places so when I say this one is excellent it really stands out from the others.
Smaller selection than some but the focus on great taste and quality is noteworthy.
If you want a light, totally tasty, and relatively inexpensive treat, go here.
I have found the service usually very friendly but sometimes a bit off-putting, depending on the staffperson there.
The taste sampling is a bit tiny compared to others.
Sitting outside in the summer adds to going to Chill.
I always go to Chill when in Highlands as it is clearly the best taste and quality of all I know of.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Refreshing treats, friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Chill is brand new to Highlands, and my friend and I were looking for something to beat the unusual heat wave in late June. We loved it! Delicious and fun.

• Visited June 2012