“Eclectic Pizza.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Scaly Mountain, North Carolina, United States
“Eclectic Pizza.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I have eaten at Pizza Place numerous times and it has been really good in the past and still is. But oh my goodness tonight I had the Mamma Mia Cranberry. I was looking for something a little different and it was described as an olive oil base with cranberries, pecans, gorgonzola cheese, and red onions. I added chicken cause I could, and it was the best pizza I have ever eaten. Seriously. I ordered my hubby the jalapeno popper pizza and though a little hot, it was good too. I love the cool combinations they have come up with. I can't wait to try some of the other offerings here.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

I order pizza to go and it was fantastic. It took a little more time than what they said, but it completely worth the wait (20 min). On their defense it was Friday after Thanksgiving. The pizza was delicious, and even this morning, cold from refrigerator...hehehehe

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“It's Papa John's people!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I read various reviews throwing around words like awesome, great and authentic (...authentic to Domino's is even a stretch) - if you've ever had REALLY good, authentic pizza, this is NOT the place to find it. It's fine if you're looking for fast food pizza but given the other great food offerings in this small town, I was surprised this place wasn't better. For anyone who wants to open a real pizza joint in Highlands, you will have absolutely no competition. Now, I'm off to Subway to get a real, authentic sub hero.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Greenville, South Carolina
“GREAT PIZZA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Hit the Pizza Place on our last night. We walked in at 7:45 and had no wait, we ordered our Pizza and had a few beers while it was being cooked. Awesome staff (Gave me a remote to one of their many flat screens so I could check some college football scores) GREAT experience. Highly recommend!

Visited October 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
“Enjoyed it! Will be back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Though it does not look like much from the outside, the Pizza Place was a great find! Service was much more than we expected...friendly and helped us with the options as this was our first visit. Sounds like most people get the flat bread style, but we prefer traditional or deep dish. I ordered the greek pizza and my wife got the Hawaiian. The chef came out proactively to check on the pizza's since they normally do those on flatbread and wanted to ensure they were fully cooked. The greek was just EXCELLENT!

• Visited October 2013