“Mr” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Paoletti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Highlands
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Next Door to Highlands Inn, Across Street from Old Edwards Inn
Description: Celebrating 30-years in Highlands, North Carolina in 2014. Serving the area's largest selection of fresh coastal Seafood & Local Rainbow Trout. An array of Specialties including Daily made Ravioli, Steaks, Chops and Rack of Lamb are complimented by one of the deepest wine cellars in the Southeast. Infused Spirits, Craft Cocktails & Two-dozen interesting red and white selections by-the-glass are poured nightly. Our menu's printed daily Specials reflect seasonal and locally grown ingredients. Full Dinner Menu available at the Bar. Located next door to Highlands Inn and the Old Edwards Inn on Main Street in Highlands. Treat yourself and your family to one of Highlands Finest Dining Experiences.
Covington, Georgia
“Mr”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

My family just returned from a long weekend in Highland's. As is our custom, we ate each night at a different top restaurant in the area.Our meal at Paoletti's was truly outstanding. As always, our waiter Rustin's service was warm, personal and efficient. Restaurant owner Arthur could not do enough to see to our comfort and happiness. Finally, my daughter and I are required to eat gluten-free due to celiac disease, so the addition of delicious gluten-free pasta to the menu was an unexpected but welcome treat! We are returning to Highlands for Labor Day weekend. Hope to see you there, but please do not ask for Rustin...

Tommy Craig
Covington, GA

Tallahassee, Florida
“Reputation Well Deserved”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Nothing imaginative to add to all the other reviews on here that rate this one very good or excellent.
The great reviews are well earned and well deserved. Had the Red Snapper Livornese style with a side of angel hair instead of the veggies...very accommodating about substituting the the pasta...excellent caesar salad....good wine...I sat at the bar and was glad I did...convivial company and a knowledgeable and attentive barkeeper who knows the menu well and can deliver on the wines by the glass with excellent recommendations and pairings. don't know how far ahead you have to call for reservations, but two days for a weekend isn't enough. That's not a criticism...just the fact. Plan Ahead.. This one is worth that effort.

Cashiers, North Carolina
“Fabulous evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is by far the best meal we had in Highlands during our stay. The flounder was so fresh and delicious. The service, and the wines were great.

Dallas, Texas
“First Class All the Way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I last reviewed Paoletti's in May and I'm writing again to correct an error in that review. I meant to hit the button indicating 5 stars, not 4. I think my finger is too fat and I hit the wrong spot on my iPad.

In my opinion, Paoletti's, along with Lakeside and Madison's, are the "Big Three" of Highland restaurants. Each of them are outstanding restaurants with the common denominator being very good food. Each has great wines. These three make Highlands a foodies' delight.

Marietta, Georgia, United States
“Date Night Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband and I really enjoyed the ambiance, service and food. The mussles are great to split before your meal. Also, all pasta dishes come in smaller portions.

Visited August 2012