“My second family” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 13 hotels in High Point
High Point, North Carolina
“My second family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

My family and I came to the Quality Inn with every intention on being there for a week or two, because we were waiting for the work on our house to be complete. The workers did not finish the job so we decided not to get that house and stay at the Quality Inn a little longer. While looking for another house, the hotel staff made us feel as if we were family. Kathy, Yolanda, and Perry are over the top sweethearts. Jeffrey is funny for no reason and all reasons..lol. The housekeeping ladies are so nice, Brooke is super cool and Brandy is...wow. My family and I stayed from August til February and not once did we feel out of place. To be honest leaving was the hard part, but we WILL be back. Whether it is a short stay or if you have to be there long term, Quality Inn of High Point is a GREAT PLACE to visit.

Room Tip: Choose the first floor if you have children, because there is no one below you to hear the running a...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Cathy K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel. We appreciate your kind words and please feel free to come back and see us anytime!

75 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in high point NC.The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was fun and up beat while being very helpful. I wont stay anywhere else while in the High Point area. I look forward to staying again soon.

• Stayed May 2012
Newnan, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We had a great stay at Quality, when ever in the area we will definitely be stay at the hotel! The front dest staff is great, Perry, immediately welcomed us as a Diamond Elite, which rarely if ever occurs. Perry, is an asset to the hotel, all the staff were friendly and helpful. The coffee was awesome! No need to find a Starbucks... Thank you for providing an establishment that you all take pride in operating.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Greenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I got some great rest here while travelling to DC.
The hotel is conveniently located right off the Interstate.
My stay was comfortable, the coffee was good, the staff was friendly, and the blueberry muffins quite tasty.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Cathy K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a positive review for our hotel. We greatly appreciate your business!
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

The hotel is in a great location, the room was clean, the bed was VERY comfortable , I like the lay out of the rooms (sink is separate from shower and toilet), and the breakfast was nicely done. However, with all that said, the man who greeted me upon arrival was one of the nicest staff members I have ever met at a hotel. Jeffrey is a true asset to your establishment. He was thoughtful, helpful, interesting, accommodating, and paid attention to detail. He is a living example of what customer service should look and sound like- and he seemed genuinely happy in his job and it was evident in all his interactions with hotel guests. I would definitely stay here again.
-Cora

Room Tip: There is a room with a hot tub!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our hotel. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area!
Little River, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

On 11/08/2012 at about 8 Pm Ihad a vehicle failure on Rt 3ii in Nc. I was able to contact a tow service quickly who towed my vehicle to a garage. On the way to the garage he droped me off at a local hotel as I had requested him to do. The choice of accomadations could not have been better. I was treated like family. Your employee Jeffery was the most pleasant person I have met at a hotel. He is a great asset to your business....If I ever break down again, I hope it is in High Point Nc.. Many thanks for your excellent service and very comfortable accomodations...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Cathy K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Thank you for leaving a review for our hotel. I hope you will stay with us the next time you are in the area. Hopefully it won't be because of car trouble!
Haverhill, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Only about 10-15 minutes from HP; now offering free shuttle. Small hotel a bit out of the way from restaurants, etc. but good value, not bad room, free wifi and computer for email in lobbby. I do like the fresh waffles and OJ; Price with AAA was only 58! Very accomodating front desk staff also.

Room Tip: Had nice clean King Room with flat panel tv; good cable selection
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!