“Poor Customer Service from the start!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #96 of 243 restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: American
Greensboro
“Poor Customer Service from the start!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

This was my first time trying this restaurant. It was Friday evening about 5:30 & we decided to try it. We walked in and got greeted by the hostess immediately so we thought ok. Great start. The problem was when she asked the group of waitresses all sitting at the booth to the right chatting whose table she needed to place us at. They acted as if she was speaking French looking directly at us very lackadaisical & still none of them answered. The hostess looked at us somewhat embarrassed but went ahead & seated us! As we looked around at the customers we began to think maybe it was our color that wasn't welcomed but I thought lets not take it there! The waitress at first wasn't the nicest & kept that same uncaring attitude they gave us at seating never nit once telling us if there were specials. I told her this was my 1st time here & she actually walked off as I was saying it. Further into our service she became nicer & checked on us as she was supposed to. The only reason we didn't leave at the beginning was because my husband was really craving wings & bc he had eaten at the one in WS he knew the food was good. My intention is to call the home office & complain bc I've never had an experience like this. If all the waitresses looked at us as though we wouldn't tip & maybe that's why they didn't respond to the hostess, I hate to tell you all but I believe in tipping big!!!! Especially for good service bc I believe customer service is most important!!! I only tipped our waitress $3.00 due to the fact she was one of the 3 who didn't speak up when we first walked in. Food was good by the way but we'll never go back to the one in High Point!

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

57% Recommend
Kernersville, North Carolina
“No more take-out!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have always dined in with no problems with service nor food. It has always been good but we ordered take out around 9pm on a Saturday night. The store doesn't close until 10:30pm so I didn't think there would be a problem. When we arrived to pick up the order there were only 1 or 2 customers in the restaurant and the staff was already cleaning, pushing tables to one corner and picking up chairs. I don't know if they were in a hurry to finish up or what the problem was but nothing about our order was right. One order was completely wrong, one order added items to the sandwich that were not ordered and left off what was ordered, no honey mustard on one sandwich, another sandwich was very dry, and the menu states that celery and carrots with ranch dressing comes with the wing order but we did not receive any with our wing orders. As stated before we have never had a problem when dining in so we will definitely continue to patronize the restaurant. They have a big selection on their menu and everything we have ordered has been good, just no more take out!

Visited July 2013
High Point, North Carolina
“Good Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Came into the restaurant about 8:00 Sunday evening, was not crowded at all. The service was very good. I had the mushroom swiss burger, it was very tasty and a huge burger. Very pleased. my son had the boneless wings which he also enjoyed.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Love them!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

It's a great hang out place. We had the sampler wing platter. The wings are great everytime we go. Still not brave enough to try the insanity. There was a large group of us with no gap in service.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
High Point, North Carolina
“Terrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

My first and ONLY experience! Terribly crowded and NO SERVICE! Ordered the ribs (which may have been a mistake). Dry and NO FLAVOR! Will NEVER go again!

• Visited April 2012