“TERRIBLE service, mediocre overpriced food” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 222 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: American
Description: They have a facebook page. Casual dining, open breakfast, lunch and dinner. Closed Sundays.
Atlanta, Georgia
“TERRIBLE service, mediocre overpriced food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Clearly the staff cares more about making profit than providing customer service. I came in during lunch and there were three tables available, but since I was dining alone I was continually passed over. Two couples that came in much later than me were immediately seated. What a slap in the face! The message was clear- "Since you don't have multiple guests in your party, you are not important. Your business doesn't mean much to us."

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Not happy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

We came here for supper as we do occasionally. We ordered the Beef Tenderloin, waits awhile and then we were told they were out. Next thing we know both tables to the left and the right of us have the special and they came in after us. We won't be eating here again.

High Point
“Blue what?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Not sure where the name blue zucchini originated from

Lots of sandwiches

Soups, pasta's

Small restaurant

Not as good as I was hoping

Chicken pot pie was good better than anticipated

Have been here about six times since it's open

Service is a little slow

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
North Carolina
“Excellent food and a cool atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Went in for lunch and the food was awesome. I had the Cubana sammwich and it was very good. It is a small place so be prepared to wait a little if it's busy, but it is well worth it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kalama, Washington
“So happy to find this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I was so happy to discover Blue Zucchini on my last trip to High Point! It is a fresh and delicious restaurant for this area. I had the chicken pot pie with a salad and the basil dressing is over the top great! I returned and enjoyed the beef brisket sandwich with the pasta salad and again - so delicious! The desserts are yummy too! I appreciate local "home cooked" style restaurants. The service was fine. It is a casual place with booths or tables. Plenty of parking. I will be back!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere