“Great Service Comfy Room.” 5 of 5 stars

Crestwood Suites of High Point
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2890 North Main Street, High Point, NC 27265   |
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in High Point
Fostoria, Ohio
“Great Service Comfy Room.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

People were the friendliest of friendly and helpful. The room was spotless and there was even a small kitchen with dishes silverware, pots and pans provided. Also close to many restaurants and Wal-Mart, which was very convenient.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
CrestwoodHighPoint, General Manager at Crestwood Suites of High Point, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
Thank you for your comments! It is a pleasure to read reviews like yours and on behalf of the entire staff, we thank you. Please think of us when coming back. We would love to have you stay with us again! Joakima Watson Group Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Oulu, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

I was visiting at my friend in States from cold and snowy Finland filled with bears and drunks between the end of the feb - beginning of the march. Anyhow, I liked this place. I had king suite room, and the room and bathroom were clean. Bed was huge, and nice... There was two tv's. One was missing remote, and those wasn't new fancy lcd tv's but that didn't bug me much since i had *coughs* better things to do during my stay than watching crappy news or thank gold its friday. Also the fridge was bit loud at night. But overall, I think i got very good value for my money with weekly rate, price was very reasonable! I am sure this will be my first option when looking out place to stay in 2013 while visiting at USA again. -Ossi-

Room Tip: Pick anything what says King on it... XD
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We value you as a customer and we are committed to providing outstanding customer service. We look forward to your next stay in 2013!!! Joakima Watson Group Manager
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

This place was so cool! I don't know why people would say that this plac is bad because it is definately a awesome place to stay. it was really cheap and i could get takeout and stuff and whenever i asked the people who work their to help they helped me out.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
CrestwoodHighPoint, Manager at Crestwood Suites of High Point, responded to this review, March 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We value you as a customer and we are committed to providing outstanding customer service. We look forward to your next stay.

Macon, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

This was one of the best extended stay hotels I've ever stayed in. If you've ever been in some of these places, you know how dicey it can be to find a good one, but this is by far THE BEST ONE I've ever had the pleasure of staying in. The service is great and the rooms are CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN! Every time I had a question, the staff would answer it readily and promptly. Some of them even went out of their way to help me! (How often does that normally happen at a hotel?) COMPLETELY DISREGARD these negative reviews. I don't know what they were thinking or maybe they're used to going to $300/night hotels, but whatever their problem is, THEY'RE WRONG! I love this hotel and the next time I'm in High Point, I'm DEFINITELY staying here!!!!!

Room Tip: Third floor is great because there's no one above you (no accidental stomping). Also, if you tra...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Killeen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times now and have always been very pleased with the friendliness and cleanliness. I plan on staying here everytime I find myself in this city.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you were pleased with your stay at Crestwood Suites. We look forward to the next time you come and stay.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011 via mobile

How disgusting? We left without even asking for our money back they need it to clean it up. The health department needs to shut this place down. There was a plastic latex glove on the 2nd floor as you exited the elevator. The entire place stinks and smells like a smoke hole. The windows were up in our room when we arrived to let out the stench and grimy slime on the windows. Nothing looked as if it had been cleaned in years. The sheets were thin with holes. The bathroom sink looked as if were about to fall off the wall. It was just plain old & nasty!!!!

• Stayed October 2011
CrestwoodHighPoint, Manager at Crestwood Suites of High Point, responded to this review, November 4, 2011
Thank you for your time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We do have yearly inspection by the Health Department and our last grade 95.5 was given 8/5/11. I apologize for the plastic glove by the elevator. Our housekeepers do use plastic gloves and sometimes things can fall off their carts. Also at our property we do still offer smoking rooms and we do leave the windows open sometimes to improve ventilation. We outsource our linen but I am not aware of any issues with holes in the sheets. I will investigate further into this matter. We work to address any maintenance issue that may arise however it is a constant work in progress.

If you are in the High Point, NC area again; I welcome the opportunity to connect with you better on a future stay. Please feel free to contact the hotel directly and ask for me.

Carolyn Bingham

Hotel Manager
High Point, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

just simply loved it will come back, the service was great very friendly people i will definatly go back. the kitchen was clean and everything organized.

Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
CrestwoodHighPoint, Manager at Crestwood Suites of High Point, responded to this review, October 18, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you loved it. It’s always good to hear that our people are being friendly and helpful. We look forward to the next time you come and stay.

Assistant Manager

Been to Crestwood Suites of High Point? Share your experiences!