“Consistently great food weekly” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #49 of 245 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Thai
“Consistently great food weekly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

I eat lunch at this place weekly and always order L7 - sweet & crispy chicken. Never ever have I had a bad meal. The food is perfect size in portion, temperature, and served on time. The staff is always friendly. I advise arriving before noon - that is when it fills up !!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great Lunch Place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2011

Thai Bangkok is great for lunch (I've never eaten dinner there). A group of us eat lunch there about 2-3 times a month. Fresh food, excellent service, and reasonable prices.

• Visited April 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Very tasty, good prices, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2010

I am amazed at how other restaurants are listed at higher ratings. We are from NYC dropping off our daughter, a freshman at High Point Univ and grazed the offering for Thai food since she is vegetarian. The menu selection was very traditional and the food was perfectly seasoned. Our waiter was very attentive. My wife an I shared the beef sizzling entree and it was plenty for both of us having started off with sharing a spring roll appetizer and steamed dumpling appetizer. Our daughter had the vegetarian entree. We will be coming back to this place, about 3 miles from campus for the next for years for sure.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere