“Value hotel” 3 of 5 stars

$69 (USD)
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in High Point
“Value hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

This a nice clean hotel. It is surrounded by an office park olin a very good location. It is right off 68 which is a main road with numerous restaurant and grogercy store. Had a room for 4. Two queen beds and a sofa bed. Bathroom big with counter large enough for a double sink. Microwave and refrigerators. Refridgerator worked well.
A few negatives: no toilet lid, no vent in bathroom; no channel directory. The rooms are showing some wear and tear.
Big plus free breakfast. Very good value for a family.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Kandi H, General Manager at Biltmore Suites Hotel, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Thank you for the positive feedback. And also for pointing out some needed improvements which myself and the staff are focusing our attention on. Looking forward to having you back as a guest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Flint, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

We booked this room for an overnight stay on our way to our son's graduation from boot camp. In spite of our room's proximity to elevator & vending machines it was very quiet. This was a smaller room, good for the night but would like a larger room with a window for a longer stay. Breakfast area was well stocked. We booked this room through Orbitz and the price was reasonable and we were surprise how nice the room was based on the price. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for room size and if it has windows if you plan on staying for multiple days.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Kandi H, General Manager at Biltmore Suites Hotel, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for choosing Biltmore Suites Hotel of High Point, N.C. I am so glad you liked your room. I appreciate you feedback. We are looking forward to having you back the next time you are in town.
Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I stayed several nights at the Biltmore and was very pleased with all aspects. My room was clean and comfortable and I had no problems at all with the microwave or fridge. The TV in my room was a newer one and my room was certainly big enough for two people comfortably. The breakfast was always stocked well and there were several choices each day including fresh fruit which you dont get some places. A great location if you need to go to Greensboro or High Point and very near many nice restaurants. Ask the people at the desk, they will guide you to some great places. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Kandi H, General Manager at Biltmore Suites Hotel, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Thank you for your business and your feed back. We appreciate you choosing Biltmore Suites Hotel. Looking forward to your return when you are back in our area.
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

On May 3th, I took a trip to visit my son who attends college in Greensboro, North Carolina. I was looking for an inexpensive, well maintained hotel in the area. Using an online travel website, I came across Biltmore Hotel. It was rated three stars. Once I got to the establishment, I was very pleased. The hotel was located in High Point, North Carolina but close to Interstate I-40 and to Greensboro. It’s surrounded by some well-known eating restaurants like Ruby Tuesdays. I was greeted by a kind, front desk person.

The place is well kept. There is a free continental breakfast available which is a nice benefit to me. However, expectations should be low about the hotel. It’s isn’t the Marriot or Sheraton. If you have modest expectation, you will enjoy this visit. I stayed in a cabin cruiser room which is equivalent to a cabin on a cruise (let’s say it is a studio room). The noticeable attractions in the room were a small frig, microwave, and a queen size bed.

Sadly, you get a small bubble TV instead of a modern flat screen TV. Furthermore, the room looks and feels crowded, but the queen bed is very comfortable. Let me say that Wi-Fi service was outstanding with few interruptions while I was streaming video. There aren’t many perks (i.e. exercise room has one treadmill).

If you want to stay in a clean, great location hotel for ‘cheap,’ Biltmore Hotel is an excellent place for the value conscious buyer.

Room Tip: The second floor was nice and quiet. But--I think the hotel in general is a quiet place.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Kandi H, General Manager at Biltmore Suites Hotel, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Thank you for your business. We are happy you choose Biltmore Suites Hotel. I am glad you had a good experience. We are in the process of updating and adding flat screens tv ro rooms.
High Point, NC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

The best I can say is - any port in a storm. During the recent ice storm we lost power and had to find a motel. The Biltmore Suites was close by and had a room available. The hotel is in serious need of refurbishing. The shower was barely adequate. The land line telephone in the room was NASTY. The info. card on the phone was torn. The front desk was friendly and helpful. The housekeeping staff is in need of some in service training.

Room Tip: Find another hotel.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Kandi H, General Manager at Biltmore Suites Hotel, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
.We appreciate you reviewing your recent stay with us and apologize that your visit fell a bit short of your expectations. Our team will discuss your feedback as we aim to improve in the future We are in the process of renovating rooms and retraining housekeeping staff.
Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

We stayed at the Biltmore Suites Hotel when our son's wrestling team was staying there for a tournament... last minute reservation... low price... booked two rooms.. one for mom & dad & one for brother... The room booked for our other son was the SMALLEST hotel room I have ever seen.... o.k. for one person... two would be claustrophobic. the other room was larger .. still considered very small.... Do not confuse this name with other "Suites" hotels ... these rooms did not have a chair ... had OLD televisions... probably 1990's at best... there was a small "cabinet" for a closet... there was not enough room to fully open the doors to the cabinet.. That said, the rates were low... the lobby was pleasant / the breakfast room was pleasant... The bedrooms were something that we were glad not to have stayed more than 8 hrs of sleeping in! If their rates are the cheapest in the area, and you need a place to sleep for one night, then go for it!

Room Tip: Avoid the "small queen" rooms.. they area TINY... and are in desperate need of updating...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
We appreciate you reviewing your recent stay with us and apologize that your visit fell a bit short of your expectations. Our team will discuss your feedback as we aim to improve in the future, and I am glad you found our lobby and breakfast pleasant. The small queen room you are referring to is a economical room and is best suited for 1 person. We do have larger rooms to choose from and we are currently renovating rooms and updating TVs and appliances in all rooms.
Greensboro, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

My husband and I went to the Biltmore Suites Hotel for a Valentine’s getaway over the weekend, however our stay was terrible. The first thing we noticed was that our ceiling had a crack that appeared to be about two feet long. Also, the remote to the T.V. did not work and the reception was terrible. We could handle these little things, but the worst thing about our experience was that the room above us started having a big party around 10:00 P.M. The noise was terrible and there was a lot of loud music, yelling, and stomping. I called the front desk around midnight and 2:30 AM and nothing was ever done about the noise. The thing that really bothers me most is that the woman at the front desk said there was nothing they could do but ask them to turn down the noise. I have never stayed anywhere that has let a party go on like this without trying to do something about it. So if you want to enjoy a nice relaxing stay DO NOT go to this hotel! The staff does not care and they will not do anything to help you enjoy your stay!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Kandi H, General Manager at Biltmore Suites Hotel, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. I will be reviewing your feedback with our front office staff to assure this will not happen again.

Been to Biltmore Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!