I have stayed at the Biltmore Suites Hotel for several months as a long-term guest. The hotel is exceptionally clean and the staff is very friendly and personable. The staff knows my name and takes pride in the property. Updated rooms, new flat screen televisions, brand new beds, and new spacious refrigerators have all been big improvements I have observed first hand. The hotel is located in a quiet and safe professional district away from the loud freeway, but conveniently situated as to allow quick access to all major routes. Excellent restaurants are directly across the street and well as several gas stations. Free Wi-Fi and grab-and-go breakfast are great perks. As compared to other higher end hotels, the Biltmore Suites offers a lot without the inflated price. If you are looking for a very nice hotel without the high price, then I recommend this place. Especially, if you are needing short-term or extended stay rates, the management is great and will work with you. I plan on staying for even a longer term than originally scheduled. High marks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Biltmore Suites Hotel is conveniently located near Piedmont Triad International Airport, furniture shops, dining, shopping malls, and entertainment. The hotel offers many amenities to better accommodate your stay. The Biltmore Suites Hotel is the Triad's Best Value in Quality Accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Expedia so you can book your Biltmore Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biltmore Hotel High Point
- The Biltmore Hotel Greensboro Airport