Desk clerk was as friendly as a viper. Hissed at her co-workers to get out of her way.
Our room turned out to be a "Handicapped " room. I did not have the courage to face the viper regarding a change. The dresser was broken in half, the center was on the floor, ends up.
The headboard was hanging on the wall, one side low, the bracket was broken, the opposite side in the correct place. Closet was a free standing cabinet less than two feet wide. With the ironing board out, my wife was able to get her 3 days of clothes in. I hung my clothes on the arm of the floor lamp. Very poor lighting, worst I have ever had in a hotel room. Drapery falling apart.
By accident we left the "do not disturb" on the last day about 7 am when we left for our business. Returned at 9 pm to find a note on the door. Room of course was not cleaned. It might have been possible sometime during the day to have "Knocked" It was clean. OK , PASS on this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Biltmore Suites Hotel is conveniently located near Piedmont Triad International Airport, furniture shops, dining, shopping malls, and entertainment. The hotel offers many amenities to better accommodate your stay. The Biltmore Suites Hotel is the Triad's Best Value in Quality Accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Biltmore Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biltmore Hotel High Point
- The Biltmore Hotel Greensboro Airport