This modest hotel is well cared for, though the decor is stuck in the teal blue and burgundy 80s. :) Small refrig and microwave in room, free high-speed wireless internet and free continental breakfast. Breakfast is all carbs - no fruit or protein - but the little dining room is well maintained by friendly staff with plenty of fresh, hot coffee.
If you are seeking luxury, this is not your place. Sheets are sheer but soft, blanket is exposed (not double-sheeted) and bedspread is old and rough textured. If you're looking for a clean, lower-priced room for a few nights, this hotel is ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Biltmore Suites Hotel is conveniently located near Piedmont Triad International Airport, furniture shops, dining, shopping malls, and entertainment. The hotel offers many amenities to better accommodate your stay. The Biltmore Suites Hotel is the Triad's Best Value in Quality Accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Biltmore Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biltmore Hotel High Point
- The Biltmore Hotel Greensboro Airport