Upon check-in, we went to 3rd floor and the stale smoke smell was terrible so we asked for another floor. Clerk said he would go spray. We went to 1st floor. The carpet looked like it had not seen a vac in a while. We came back in the first night and the desk clerk was over watching TV in the guest area not behind the desk to greet us. Check out day (2 nights was all we could take), we were greeted by a huge roach crawling up the wall in our room. Looks nice on the outside....different story on the inside. Lots of other options in the area. The location is great though. Too bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Biltmore Suites Hotel is conveniently located near Piedmont Triad International Airport, furniture shops, dining, shopping malls, and entertainment. The hotel offers many amenities to better accommodate your stay. The Biltmore Suites Hotel is the Triad's Best Value in Quality Accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Biltmore Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biltmore Hotel High Point
- The Biltmore Hotel Greensboro Airport