We stayed here based on a few TripAdvisor reviews. Maybe we caught them on a bad day, but this place was not all that great for us.
On the outside, this place looks like it should be a nice hotel, so I will give them the benefit of the doubt and say maybe we just got the wrong room.
Our room, a king suite, was a little run-down looking, and could have used a good cleaning, as there was dust on the shelves and TVs. The sofa was worn in a few places and the ceiling paint was discolored from some kind of leak. The bathroom was clean, but with the peeling wallpaper, it looked a little dingy. The sheets on the bed were thin enough to see through in places, and the air conditioner made a death-like gasp as it started and stopped, making a good night sleep hard to come by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Biltmore Suites Hotel is conveniently located near Piedmont Triad International Airport, furniture shops, dining, shopping malls, and entertainment. The hotel offers many amenities to better accommodate your stay. The Biltmore Suites Hotel is the Triad's Best Value in Quality Accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Biltmore Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biltmore Hotel High Point
- The Biltmore Hotel Greensboro Airport