“A Dining Delight!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Youssef 242 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 198 Restaurants in Hickory
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: HWY 127
Description: Experience the exceptional cuisine that Hickory has to offer in the casual setting of Youssef 242. Fresh, sensational flavors and exquisite wine pairings are yours to enjoy as your palate is spoiled by our expert chef and staff. There is simply no comparison to the array of dishes, the extensive wine selection or the upscale ambiance which Youssef 242 invites you to savor.
Hickory
“A Dining Delight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2010

During a business dinner we enjoyed a delightful meal with the 8 of us claiming their meal was outstanding. From the moment we walked in to Youssef's, we felt at home. At the same time, the service was extraordinary, way more than you could ever expect at home. Waldo, our waiter was truly inspirational with his wit, timely service and incredible memory. He wrote nothing down and got every request perfect and timely. An absolutely delightful evening! Looking forward to the next special ocassion to enjoy Youssef, his restaurant and his incredible staff!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

IA
“One of the best experiences I have had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2008

Stopped in after a business meeting for an early dinner, they had not opened yet, but welcomed us in anyway.

My martini was excellent; appetizer - the best calamari I ever had; duck was outstanding and creme brule for desert was a great way to top it off. Wish I could have sat there with a cigar for a while.

The service was amazing, our server was very gracious, gave great advice and made the whole experience better.

Combine all those factors with the great atmosphere - 75 degrees with a light breeze, sitting on the patio with fountains, I can't wait to get back to Hickory.

Hickory, NC
“A touch of class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2008

I've been to Youssef 242 a couple of times now and sat both inside and outside. Both are inviting spaces and the food is wonderful. The prices are high considering the area but are inline with the food. It is nice to see an inventive chef in the area and something other than a chain.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Amazing food. Great Atmosphere. A bit pricey but easily worth it for special occasion.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2007

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The food is scrumptious...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2007

The food is scrumptious. I love the comfortable atmosphere and great service. Good choice changing the suede seats to leather, now I won't lose my skirt when I'm trying to "slide" into my seat.