“I am not usually one to cimplain but the beds were very...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Hickory

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Hickory to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Hickory
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1120 13th Avenue Drive SE, Hickory, NC 28602 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Hickory

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Tupelo, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The room was very clean and the staff went out of their way to make sure all my requests were met. Very friendly . I will stay with them again when I return.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Chasity E, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Hickory, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank You for taking the time to post your comments for us. We do appreciate all feedback that we receive. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. We do always try to provide a nice clean comfortable room at a great value for all our guests. We do hope that the next time you are passing through our area again, you will choose to stay with us. We appreciate your business.
Dover, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed a week at the Hickory, NC Baymont Inn and Suites. Delphine, Lynn and Belinda were AWESOME hostesses. We did have an issue with mold in the first room, but we were quickly moved to another room of our choice and the mold problem was addressed. All of the staff are friendly, polite and willing to help in any way they can. If we are in the area again, we will definitely stay there, and will look for Baymont Inn & Suites in future travels. Enjoyed the continental breakfast, but suggest at least hard boiled eggs as no eggs were available.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank You for taking the time to leave your comments for us. We do appreciate all feedback that we receive. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. I do have some wonderful employees and I am so glad they were attentive to your needs. We do hope that the next time you are visiting the Hickory area, you will choose to stay with us again. We do appreciate your business.
Orlando
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently stayed at this hotel while attending a conference in Hickory. It is a little out of the way, yet close to everything. The rooms were very quiet! Beds a little hard, breakfast a little sparse. Front desk staff aloof. Would stay again when in the area!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Chasity E, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Hickory, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments for us. We do appreciate all feedback that we receive. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. We do always try to provide a nice clean comfortable room at a great value. We do hope the next time you are visiting our area, you will choose to stay with us again. We do appreciate your business.
Cary, NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a good value hotel. It was a clean place to sleep and shower. It was quiet and comfortable. I would prefer to have a greater channel selection on the tv given I am a sports fan. I would also prefer to have a more extensive hot breakfast, beyond muffins and waffles. However, I recognize that for the rate I was charged, I received what I was paying for. There is nothing to be dissatisfied about. Service was friendly and efficient. Solid, basic value.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Thank You for taking the time to leave your comments for us. We do appreciate all feedback that we receive. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. We do always try to provide a nice clean comfortable room at a great value. We do hope that if you are ever visiting the Hickory area again, you will choose to stay with us. We do appreciate your business.
WAUCONDA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My flight was delayed so I didn't get to the hotel until 1:30 am. I couldn't find the hotel so I was trying to call for directions and no one answered the phone. When I arrived at hotel there was no one at the desk. It took a good half hour before someone came to the desk. I was already calling other hotels in the area to try and find another room. When the person arrived at the desk I was told he fell asleep. This was very inconvenient after an already long day.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Chasity E, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Hickory, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank You for taking the time to leave your comments for us. We do appreciate all feedback that we receive. I am very sorry to hear of the issues you encountered during your most recent stay with us. I do apologize as this is not the guest experience that we wish to provide to our guests. If I can assist you further in anyway, please feel free to contact me here at the property. I do hope that if you are ever visiting our area again, you will give us another chance and stay with us. We do appreciate your business.
Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Hickory? Share your experiences!