“Great Stay. Can't go wrong.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Hendersonville
New Albany, Indiana
“Great Stay. Can't go wrong.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We stayed here one night on our way to Charleston. the hotel and staff was extremely nice and even though there were no non-smoking rooms available my family of 4 still had a nice rest and a nice stay. I honestly didn't realize any hotels still allowed smoking(?)

The decor is nice and the continental breakfast in the morning was fantastic. A waffle station, fruits, cereals and even someone to help clean the messes our 4 & 2 year old left. Great place, I would recommend.

Room Tip: be sure and reserve non-smoking!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear lazyvac8tioner,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Hendersonville! We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you had a great stay with us.

I am so glad to hear that our breakfast staff, especially, made your stay a good one. We are certainly a family-friendly hotel and I'm happy that your family felt at home with us! We've recently renovated our breakfast area, and I like to know that our guests are enjoying the change in our decor.

We hope that you will be able to return again soon to the mountains of western North Carolina! I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Hendersonville.

Bruce Pope

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Lake Wylie, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I expected more out of this hotel after viewing the pictures online and reading reviews. I would not have known about the cookies available unless I had read about them online because they were never offered. The pool area was extremely hot with very strong chlorine smell. It was only a matter of minutes before my daughter's eyes were completely red. Our room was not very clean. Found some hairs in the bathroom, the coffee maker in the bathroom had grime and fingerprints all over the top of it. The polyester duvet covers were uncomfortably warm and did not feel good on the skin.

Some great attributes were the self-serve hot beverage bar in the lobby, the open shelving under the bathroom sink, and the hot breakfast. The woman running the hot breakfast area was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear twofratgirls,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn during your recent trip to the mountains of western North Carolina. We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us via your TripAdvisor review.

I am glad to hear that our hot breakfast bar and our breakfast attendant were both positive things about your stay with us. While we appreciate knowing the things that please you, we also like to know where we can improve. I am sorry that you were not completely satisfied with all of the other aspects of your stay, and I invite you to contact me directly at gm.hihend@centrexproperties.com or (828) 697-2333 if you would like to discuss any of your comments in further detail. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate all of their comments.

We sincerely thank you for your feedback and hope that you will allow us to welcome you again to the Hampton Inn during any future visits to the Hendersonville area.

Gastonia, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton in for a business trip and arrived late. Upon arrival we were treated very nicely despite the late check in. The room was very clean and had all the amenities needed.

The breakfast was very nice and the women assisting everyone was so very nice and accomdating.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear charlestonluvit,

It sounds as if you had the perfect stay with us during your recent trip to Hendersonville, NC! Thank you for taking the time to make comments about our hotel on TripAdvisor; it always pleases us to hear that we've made our guests happy.

I am sorry that your trip involved a very late arrival into our area, but I am glad to hear that our staff immediately made you feel welcomed and got you settled into your room. I am also happy to hear that our On the House hot breakfast bar and our breakfast attendant got your day off to a great start the next morning!

Thank you, again, for your review of our property. We sincerely enjoyed having you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Hendersonville.

Raleigh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is the first time I stayed at this hotel. I was here on business. I have been at other Hampton Inns and the quality can vary, even though you pretty much know what to expect. I would say this particular H.I. was above average. The room was very clean. The shower was nice and strong. The staff was friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was typical H.I fair - no surprises or disappointments. The coffee is good. The bathroom sink area is quite small but not a problem if traveling alone. I would stay at this hotel again if I return to the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jeana P.,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Hendersonville! We appreciate that you stayed with us, and we appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor.

It seems that there were many positives about your stay, and I love that you made specific comments about our hotel, our staff, and our services. We know that all of the things you mentioned are things that make our travelers, both business and pleasure, feel welcome at the Hampton Inn.

I am glad to hear that you will be staying with us again if you return to our part of western North Carolina. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to earn a 5-star review from you during your next stay!

Rainsville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

This is an average hampton inn but the price and very friendly staff made it an above average stay. Especially the young man working the evening shift. I had a cookie craving around 8 in the evening and the cookie tray was empty. The man insisted on making a fresh batch for me and they hit the spot when they were fresh out of the oven. Will be staying here again on my next trip to hendersonville.

• Stayed January 2013
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Dear tspearson,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn during your recent trip to the Hendersonville, NC area. We appreciate your business! Thank you, also, for taking the time to convey your experiences with us to other TripAdvisor members via your online review.

I am glad to hear that we provided a hotel experience for you that measured up to Hampton's usual high standards. I am also happy to hear that your cookie craving was satisfied! Our staff takes great pride in going the extra mile to ensure that each guest's desires are taken care of.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel during your next trip to our part of western North Carolina! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to earn a 5th star from you during that next visit. Thank you, again, for choosing the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC!

Punta Gorda, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Typical Hampton. Good price, value, comfort. Friendly staff handles any issues or requests quickly and efficiently. Spacious room with plenty of outlets and a nice workspace. It appears this room had been updated to a more high tech layout.

The only issue is this hotel is a bit difficult to find. Be sure to read the directions on the location.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Dear Pinkfloyd7,

We enjoyed having you as our guest during your recent visit to the Hendersonville, NC area! Thank for choosing our hotel, and for choosing to share your experience with us via a TripAdvisor review.

I am so glad to hear that we were able to provide an experience that is in line with what you have come to expect from Hampton Inn. Our brand is known for the exact things you mentioned - good price, value, comfort, friendly staff, spacious rooms, and a nice workspace. I will be certain to let our staff know that they delivered all of those things to you during your stay. I do apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced while trying to find our hotel, and I am happy to know that the problems you had finding our hotel did not have a negative effect on the rest of your experience with us.

Thank you, again, for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC. I hope that you will be able to return to our part of western North Carolina again soon, and that you will allow us to welcome you again to our hotel!

Orlando, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Typical average Hampton Inn. The breakfast area though is one of the worst I've seen. The area is way too small for people to work around each other to fix their food. The rooms are nice and it is very clean.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Debbie_C,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC during your recent trip to our area. We appreciate your business and are glad that you found our rooms to be nice and very clean. Our staff takes great pride in maintaining our hotel in a manner that pleases our guests, and I will be certain to share your comments with them.

While we appreciate knowing the things that pleased you, we also like to know where we can improve. I am sorry that you were not satisfied with our hotel's breakfast area, and I apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced due to this problem. Thank you for your comments. We will continue to use feedback like yours to make changes and enhancements to our property.

Again, thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC. If there's anything that we can do to move from the "average" Hampton Inn designation to the "great" Hampton Inn designation in your book, please let us know! We strive to satisfy all of our guests and look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn.

Bruce Pope

Been to Hampton Inn Hendersonville? Share your experiences!