“DO NOT STAY HERE” 1 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Hendersonville
“DO NOT STAY HERE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

So if you are wanting to call and reserve a room at this hotel, let me just warn you that if you give them your account information they will charge you for the wrong day and count it as a no show. You then will not get a refund and lose out on that money. The manager will LIE and say that she was there 12hrs straight listening to all the reservation calls and listening to her employees read them back, when there is no way that could even happen because who can wait 12hrs to use the bathroom? No one I know. So needless to say I will never recommmend this hotel to anyone!!!! They are thiefs and liars!!!! I will never in my life stay at a choice hotel ever, and will persuade everyone I know to do the same!!!

• Stayed June 2013
Kathy K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent reservation at the Comfort Inn Hendersonville. We apologize for the problem you incurred. The GM is frequently on the property for longer than 12 hours and since Friday was a busy night, she was here helping the Front Desk Clerk. We apologize that we cannot refund your charges without a valid cancellation number.

Comfort Inn Hendersonville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Nashville, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

You can hear all the highway noises. The walls are paper thin. You can hear people talking outside. The beds are hard to sleep on. We thought it was dirty when we came in. You can come but i wouldn't come. We didn't go to the swimming pool but it might be dirty to because it is outside. Last night we heard peoples conversations and we couldn't go to sleep until I came out and told them to be quite.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kathy K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. We take your opinion very seriously and use your comments to improve the property. We apologize that your stay was less than you expected. Please contact me directly at gm.nc153@choicehotels.com with any further comments or concerns.

K Kanupp
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Staff is nice. Rooms were clean. However, this is right off of a major highway and had a lot of traffic noise. My room was next to the pool AND the ice machine. ..HUGE MISTAKE! It is almost midnight and the room above me has young kids crying and running around. .. and the drunks a few rooms away are still standing outside of the rooms, laughing and talking very loud. Contacted staff, not much improved :(

• Stayed May 2013
Kathy K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Thank you for your response for your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Hendersonville. We take these problems very seriously and please be assured that your comments have been addressed and we will strive to keep noisy guests quite in the future.
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Check in was quick and friendly; they give Choice Privileges Elite level members a bottle of water and some snacks which I appreciated. 2 story property with exterior rooms. Room was clean and comfortable; I didn't have any of the housekeeping issues that are mentioned in other reviews. Good TV, desk with rolling chair, king bed which was comfortable. WiFi was strong and fast. Had a fairly comfortable easy chair too. Bathroom was clean, good temp and water pressure in the shower. Micro/fridge. Only real complaint is the lack of easily accessible electrical outlets which is typical in these older buildings. Desk clerk was nice enough to call me that night and let me know the interior light was on in my car; saved me from possibly having a dead battery! Hot breakfast, waffles, eggs, sausage, the usual pastries etc. Quick and friendly checkout. Hotel is only a block off of the main road. If you can look at a sign and turn onto a street there should be no problem finding it. Overall a good stay and I won't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Staff was ok - could have been more professional - smokers - and was obvious when you walk into the lobby - something to be said for 100% Smoke free hotels, this was not one. Room was clean and recently updated - very small for a king size bed - also black mold behind the shower knob did not make showering very inviting. A lamp kept flickering due to a loose wall receptacle. Plumbing has issues - scalding hot or ice cold - first it took what seemed like 5 min for hot water and then another few to get the temp so it was bearable. Seems like they try - but don't seem to hit the mark. For $59 you can't expect perfection. Although I have stayed at other Comfort hotels for $49, and they were so much nicer - and smoke free. This was also a motel type setup - prefer the hotel type - which most Comforts are.

• Stayed February 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

This hotel at first was small, but ok. Nothing fancy, which I expected. However, there were several problems. Bugs. Spider webs, broken drapes and carpet that's pulled up in corners. But I could deal with that better than the lack of customer service that was received. The woman at the front desk was very unprofessional, hung up rudely and when I called back did not apologize. We requested towels, she replies, "they'll be up to check it" and hangs up. Unacceptable. We will not be saying here again, and I would not recommend you stay here either.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

The rooms are decent, the breakfast is fine, the price is pretty good. Overall our experience was average. Nothing bad, nothing outstanding. I'm ok with that. It is close to downtown Hendersonville which was our reason for staying there. And the points we earn with the Comfort Inn family of hotels.

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!