“Best Restaurant in Hendersonville, NC” 5 of 5 stars

828-693-0492
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Steakhouse, Bar, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Pisgah Forest, North Carolina
“Best Restaurant in Hendersonville, NC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2009

I was privileged to be taken to Binion's Roadhouse in Hendersonville, NC for my birthday last month had the best steak I had had in a long time. It was cooked just the way i like it and the service was excellent. The atmosphere was relaxing which helped make the meal great. I would highly recommend this restaurant to all and I have done so with my friends.

Tryon, N.C.
“A great dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2009

We dined at Bibion's on a Sunday afternoon. We were greeted promptly and our waiting time was less than 15 minutes. The waitress was extremely nice and did her job well. The food was great and cooked to perfection. The prices are very resonable. We will recommend Binion's to all friends and family.

Gaffney SC
“What a treat!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2009

My wife and I look forward each Fall to visiting the mountain areas of SC to see the beautiful leaves.
An integral part of our trip is to enjoy dinner at Binion's in Hendersonville. It is always a special treat...great service and
great food! I actually think we would go to an entirely different mountain area to see the leaves if Binion's did not exist.
However, they do exist and we hope for a long long time. If you haven't tried it...do it, and you shouldn't wait until Fall:)

asheville, nc
“My Favorite place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2009

This is my favorite restaurant in Hendersonville. My husband and I drive from Asheville about once a week to come here. We also get the same thing, but pretty much anything on the menu is awesome! The bathrooms could use some up grading and some new lighting, but the food and service make up for that!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
hendersonville,n.c.
“great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2009

great service and very good food for lunch at a good price

• 4 of 5 stars Food