“Worst Filet I've Ever Had...” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Fort Myers, Florida
“Worst Filet I've Ever Had...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2015

Ordered Filet with lobster tail. The filet came looking like a 1/4 thick cubed steak. In fact, I asked the server if it WAS a filet? She said some were a 'little' smaller than others. It was so bad that I took pictures of it. The only saving grace was that it tated ok. I eat at Outbacks all the time and this is the 1st time I've EVER had a bad steak. Disappointing considering the price. Also, my guest ordered a chicken dish that came with a side. She requested french fries and ordered (at addl cost) a salad. Her meal came with the salad but no fries. She asked waitress and was told that the salad "replaced" the fries. However the waitress must have either realized the mistake or recognized unhappiness. She brought out a piping hot batch of fries and said that she wanted my guest to be happy with her meal. Can't imagine what happend with mine. Maybe it PO'd the chef since I ordered it cooked medium well. Especially bad since I was teasing her for ordering chicken in a steak restaurant. Guess who got the last word????

Visited April 2015

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Overloaded staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2015

Inferior service as staff seemed overwhelmed on a Tuesday night. Some customer service training would be good, but as long as people act like sheep, that'll never happen

Visited March 2015
Sioux Falls
“Looking for a Great Steak in Hendersonville, NC?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2015

If you are traveling on I-26 (or staying in Hendersonville, NC) look for the Hwy 64 Exit and the Outback Steakhouse. You can see the restaurant from the Interstate but It's a little tricky to get to on a frontage road but definitely worth the effort.

I highly recommend the thick and juicy "Butcher's Cut" Rib Eye finished on the wood fire grill with grilled asparagus. Start your dinner with a tangy Caesar salad and a glass of Pinot Noir. I travel for business and I can tell you It was the best steak I've had in a long time. Hint: If there's a wait, sit at the bar. You'll get great service by Mark and Wendy!

• Visited February 2015
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Ask for the Wood Fired Steak or Chop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2015

In Hendersonville the best steak but make sure you ask for it to we wood fired. Sides are good. You may have a wait depending on the time of day, but they do turn the tables as quickly as possible. We haven't had a bad waiter or waitress.

Visited December 2014
“Meh”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2015

Went for a late birthday dinner after a great day snow tubing. The service was efficient but not overly friendly. I have been an Outback fan for a long time but the quality was very mediocre. Of course the Bloomin' Onion was perfect, but we found our steaks to be lacking in flavor and the texture was just so-so...a big surprise considering one was a Victoria's Fillet. The lone bright spot was Alice Spring Chicken...which was really nicely done. Have never regretted going to Outback...until last eve...and it was a bummer way to end my wife's birthday.