“Eye Candy” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Carolina Girl
“Eye Candy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

With a recommendation from a colleague, I decided to visit specifically to try the dumplings appetizer. I'm glad I did. It can be a little difficult to locate on the strip and find parking, but once you do, you will be glad. The decor is lovely and peaceful. The colors definitely welcome you and give you a sense of serenity. Staff are extremely nice and knowledgeable of menu. As I said, I came for dumplings and was skeptical because I am leery of certain textures, but these were great! Flavors were delicious and not mushy. We shared the lime leaf duck. It was definitely enough for two people. I was pleasantly surprised that each entree came with brown rice without having to request it. This was my first time eating duck let alone lime leaf duck. The duck was crispy while still juicy and well flavored. I enjoyed the lime leaves also. The sauce that came with it was not my "cup of tea." The brown rice was cooked correctly. Overall the meal was a treat. At times, we did have to search for our server. It kind of rubbed me the wrong way to see the hostess sitting at a table playing on her phone when she could have been checking on customers or assisting the servers. If it wasn't for these last two things, I would have rated them excellent. . One entree ranges around $18 and appetizers are around $8. So you could expect to spend over $60 for two.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“The best restaurant on Main Street”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

I have one word for the atmosphere & food...Wow! The service was excellent & charming as well! I will definitely go back and recommend this place for lunch or a romantic dinner!

Saluda, North Carolina
“delicious thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

their food is awesome... i love yellow curry and they have the best, with just the right amount of spice. i have been to thailand twice so i know what i'm talking about. :) great weekday lunch specials and you can get a discount certificate on restaurant.com. the owner is very friendly and accommodating. the servers are polite although some can be a bit awkward. very nice ambiance, and sparkling clean bathrooms!

• Visited February 2013
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We ate here last night. What a pleasant surprise. Great atmosphere, especially upstairs. Food was well presented and yummy! Would definitely go back.

Hendersonville, North Carolina
“fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We love this place! The food is always great and the service is very attentive. Nice place for a date night.

Visited January 2013