“Fantastic for younger ones!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Museums
Asheville, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic for younger ones!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Kids will LOVE this! My kids are a little older and I thought they would be bored, but they LOVED it. Lots to do, and the staff is super friendly!

Visited July 2013

3 attraction reviews
“Great place to take the little ones for a few hours...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Took my 5 year old daughter here to burn off some energy and get in some play time. Great little place. She loved the grocery store and vet clinic area. She also loved the art painting center. She spent such a long time in each one of those we didn't get a chance to the baby room or the ice cream shop. The one thing I really didn't like is the fact that adults had to pay too. Both my husband and I were there to start so we paid the $5.00 each fee (Total $15.00)...but then my husband decided to go shop around town for a little while....so I felt that was little bit of a waste. I guess I would just prefer to pay a little more for each kid...perhaps $7.00. Some might disagree with me...but that is just my opinion.

Visited October 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
4 attraction reviews
“Great place for kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Great place for kids to burn off some energy. Lots of creative activities to choose from. Benches for parents to sit on while kids play. Very affordable, I think it was 5 dollars, and you can stay as long as you like. Easy to find in downtown Hendersonville.

Visited June 2013
8 attraction reviews
“Great time for Memory Makers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

My granddaughter and I just love to go here, and spend some time watching her have fun... Her Way! No rush, lots of things to do to keep little hands and minds busy! A senior or veterans discount would be so nice!! Especially for those who visit so regularly! Hot Dog World is so close for lunch or dinner, then you must visit McFarlan's Bakery for that special cupcake before calling it a day! What a Memory Maker, and she calls and asks " when can we do this day again?" Nothing better than that!

Visited August 2013
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
23 attraction reviews
“Our kids LOVED this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We were apple picking at Justus orchards and decided to go downtown for some lunch. My oldest saw the sign for Hands On so we decided to check it out. I couldn't believe that it was only $5 for each person- and you can come and go all day long! What I loved is that the size is not huge. I was able to keep track of both of my girls (ages 3 and 8) no matter where they were without having to be right on top of them. However, even though it's small in size, it's packed with tons to do. I've never seen anything like this. It's also very clean, in fact they ask everyone to wash their hands upon entrance. We will defiantly be back here soon!

Visited September 2013