I was exploring Hendersonville, NC and stayed at the local Best Western. The front desk person, an older woman, was there when I checked in and back in the morning. She was very helpful and as friendly as she could be. What a delight. I felt very much at home.
The room was average and clean. I was very comfortable. I slept well.
Breakfast was typical continental food. The arrangement of the items was confusing and took me awhile to figure out where everything was located. Some items were in the lobby area, and some in the breakfast area.
I would not recommend the on premise Mexican restaurant. My fish tacos were yummy, but the staff was stand-offish and slow. I was by myself and wanted a quiet meal. They sat me near a large group celebrating a birthday, even though there were many other empty tables. The noise was awful, though I don't begrudge their good time. I just wanted to be in a quieter area away from the celebration.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hendersonville Hotel Hendersonville
- Best Western Hendersonville Hotel
- Best Western Hendersonville
- Hendersonville Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hendersonville Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.