Traveling to see relatives in the area for Christmas, we found ourselves in need of lodging. After reading mostly positive reviews on trip advisor, my wife and I decided on this hotel. We were not disappointed.
The location was a couple of miles from the interstate, in a nice, modern building. The rooms were HUGE, almost 2 times the size of a comparible hotel for the same price. The bathroom was small, which is strange given the size of the room itself. The beds were soft, but not overly so. It was very quiet and we enjoyed a wonderful two night stay for a relatively affordable price. The breakfast, while not full-service, was good, especially the waffles.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing lodging in the area. To me, it beats any similiarly priced mid-range rank-and-file hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mountain Inn & Suites Airport is conveniently located between Asheville and Historic Hendersonville, just 4 miles from the Asheville Regional Airport. We are in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, just minutes from the Biltmore Estate. Our hotel has 66 nicely appointed Rooms and Suites. Each room has amenities such as a wall-mounted Flat-Panel High Definition Television, Coffee Maker, Iron & ironing board, wall mounted Hair Dryer and bedside Alarm Clock. Guests receive a complimentary Hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Mountain Inn & Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Inn And Suites Airport
- Mountain Inn & Suites Airport Hotel Hendersonville
- Mountain Hotel Hendersonville
- Mountain Hotel Airport