We were driving from Miami to Ontario, Canada and ran into bad weather. We had to get off the highway and normally we would stay at Hampton Inn but I called and was told we would need 2 rooms for the 5 of us at a cost of $214!!! We left the highway and pulled into this hotel that is right across the street from the Hampton. The woman at the front desk advised they had a room available to us for $52.50! She was very sweet and even made us coffee. We had been on the road for 12 hours and the driving conditions were awful. The woman made us feel as though we were at home. The room was large and clean which is all that matter to us. In the morning, breakfast was just as good as we would have had at the Hampton. If you are in this area, save your money and stay here instead of the Hampton; you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Hendersonville NC is easily accessible from I-26. The hotel offers a complimentary extended hot continental breakfast every morning. Breakfast includes a waffle station and variety of other items. All rooms have either king or queen size beds and have free wireless high speed access. All rooms are interior corridor with an elevator for your convenience. The hotel is only 5 miles from the Flat Rock Playhouse and 18 miles from Chimney Rock Park. Asheville Regional Airport is only 9 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Ramada Hendersonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hendersonville Hotel Hendersonville
- Ramada Limited Hendersonville
- Hendersonville Ramada