“Excellent Staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Hendersonville

Ramada Hendersonville
You added Ramada Hendersonville to your Saves list
Ramada Hendersonville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   150 Sugarloaf Rd, I-26 Exit 18A, Hendersonville, NC 28792   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
London, Canada
“Excellent Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2010

We were driving from Miami to Ontario, Canada and ran into bad weather. We had to get off the highway and normally we would stay at Hampton Inn but I called and was told we would need 2 rooms for the 5 of us at a cost of $214!!! We left the highway and pulled into this hotel that is right across the street from the Hampton. The woman at the front desk advised they had a room available to us for $52.50! She was very sweet and even made us coffee. We had been on the road for 12 hours and the driving conditions were awful. The woman made us feel as though we were at home. The room was large and clean which is all that matter to us. In the morning, breakfast was just as good as we would have had at the Hampton. If you are in this area, save your money and stay here instead of the Hampton; you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Charleston, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2010

We were staying here with a wedding party and had booked our room days in advance.
We ended up staying at another hotel in the area. They did not book our room for the right dates and everything was sold out. The lobby looked outdated and nothing worked in our room. The young man at the front desk acted like he could care less. We stayed at Ramada for our first night and boy were we glad to move somewhere else for the rest of our stay. We ended up at Red Roof Inn and even though it was hard to find, we enjoyed our stay so much better. It's too bad because Ramada was easy to find and the rest of our wedding party was there for the entire weekend. It would have been nice to spend more time with our family and friends.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

Only 1 handicap parking space near the front door----handicap accessible room was way down two hallways. My elderly parents could barely make it to the room. There was a bath tub and my dad just had recent hip surgery and couldn't get over the tub! There were two more handicap parking spaces down at the end of the building by a back door, but it didn't work so they couldn't get to their room from that point either. Not a fun time.
Breakfast was the only saving grace thanks to Ron---he ran a tight ship!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2010

Ramada was a great selection!!We called ahead on day of arrival to ask for early check in, check in ususlly 2pm, told them we would be there between 12:30pm - 1Pm if they could have our room ready, they said no problem, arrived 12:40pm, room was ready also our request for NS Ground Floor & room with Frige/Mirco--all was ready!!! The breakfast each morning was hot & very good, all the staff were always very friendly and helpful.Room was very clean, bed slept great, had sofa in room to sit on while we watch TV, very quite, no noise heard at all from hall or other rooms, love the stair case coming from second floor into lobby area,We wanted seafood our lastnight there,couldn't find one in yellow pages so ask Earlene who was on the front desk, she gave us directrions to one about ten minutes away, if you are ever in Hendersonville NC go to Sea Breeze Seafood Restrauart it was GREAT FOOD!!! The waitress was super and management came by couple times to check on us after the waitress told her this was our first time there, tks Earllene!!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Williamstown, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2010

My spouse and I stayed at this hotel and we were treated like royalty. The rooms were spacious and a great hot breakfast. I wish all the hotels were like this one, thanks again to the employees at Ramada!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Palm Coast, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2010

After spending two nights at the Hilton Biltmore Village for our neice's wedding we decided at the last minute to stay in Hendersonville one extra night to spend more time with family. I called ahead and made reservations for one night. I went inside to the reservations desk. I stood there for over 10 minutes while being ignored while the person on duty talked on the phone. He looked at me from time to time but never spoke or acknowledged that I was even there. I've never been treated so rudely before, regardless of the class of hotel. I finally walked out, disgusted and went across the street to the Hampton Inn. I was greated warmly and even given a discount when I explained how I'd been treated at the Ramada Limited. I called back to the Ramada to formerly cancel my reservation but was rudely told I had to give 24 hour notice. I said how could I check in when he wouldn't even acknowledge I was even there. Instead of an apology he said my credit card would be charged for the full amount. I plan to contest the charges. I can't comment on the rooms, since I didn't even see one, but I think their 10 minute rule speaks for itself. A sign in the lobby says you have 10 minutes to return your key if you don't like the condition of your room or you'll be charged for the full amount. I had plently of time to read all of their signs while I stood there being ignored. If you want to be treated shabbily this is the place to stay in Hendersonville, NC. Ramada should be embarrassed to have an employee like the one I experienced representing them.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Isle of Skye, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2009

Lovely clean spacious rooms. Friendly staff and Great breakfast. Good value for money !

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Hendersonville? Share your experiences!