We stayed here over the Thanksgiving holidays. Our rooms were big, clean, and comfortable. I felt very safe. Our room did not face the road so it was quiet. Some of the rooms do face the road. We had good maid service. The towels were rough but this is not a $$$ hotel. We had two beds and one set of pillows needed to be thrown out. Breakfast was made up with donuts and cereal. The front desk was fair. I could not understand the man's English when we checked in. There are a lot of brochures to pick up in the lobby if you are a tourist. The only thing I really did not like was there was no elevator. I was worried about this being a bad hotel since our rate was so cheap. I was wrong. It was easy to find. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Hendersonville NC is easily accessible from I-26. The hotel offers a complimentary extended hot continental breakfast every morning. Breakfast includes a waffle station and variety of other items. All rooms have either king or queen size beds and have free wireless high speed access. All rooms are interior corridor with an elevator for your convenience. The hotel is only 5 miles from the Flat Rock Playhouse and 18 miles from Chimney Rock Park. Asheville Regional Airport is only 9 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Hendersonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hendersonville Hotel Hendersonville
- Ramada Limited Hendersonville
- Hendersonville Ramada