“Comfortable Stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Ramada Hendersonville to your Saves list
Ramada Hendersonville
Ramada Hendersonville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   150 Sugarloaf Rd, I-26 Exit 18A, Hendersonville, NC 28792   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 12 hotels in Hendersonville
nc
“Comfortable Stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2006

We stayed here over the Thanksgiving holidays. Our rooms were big, clean, and comfortable. I felt very safe. Our room did not face the road so it was quiet. Some of the rooms do face the road. We had good maid service. The towels were rough but this is not a $$$ hotel. We had two beds and one set of pillows needed to be thrown out. Breakfast was made up with donuts and cereal. The front desk was fair. I could not understand the man's English when we checked in. There are a lot of brochures to pick up in the lobby if you are a tourist. The only thing I really did not like was there was no elevator. I was worried about this being a bad hotel since our rate was so cheap. I was wrong. It was easy to find. I would stay here again.

• Liked — great value for the cheap rate
  • Disliked — No elevator, breakfast ends at 9AM
  • Tips/Secrets — Get to breakfast early!
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

236 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Seattle, WA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2006

I have traveled across the world, and the worst hotel "stay" ever was at the Ramada Inn in Hendersonville. The management performed their tasks with the upmost contempt. I was shocked at the indifference they exuded towards me and my family. When we entered our room, it was clearly a smokers room. When we asked for another, the owner claimed it was a non smokers room, when there were ash trays and un-lit cigarrettes ON THE TELEVISION! As for the remainder of the hotel, average, if not meager. The breakfast was dismal.

• Liked — Leaving
  • Disliked — The lack of servie
  • Tips/Secrets — Don't Stay There!
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
New Iberia, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2006

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. I am not a picky person but I would not stay here again. The window wouldn't lock, the kleenex cover on the vanity kept falling on the floor, shower curtain was barely holding onto the wall, beds were not comfortable, the remote control would not work and the toilet wobbled when you sat on it. The front desk was very helpful on directions and attractions. We were on a 7 night driving vacation and stayed at Staybridge Suites, Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn Express which were all great.

Stayed September 2006
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2006

I have stayed at this motel repeatedly and it is a comfortable, friendly place. Not fancy, just comfortable.

Deer Park, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2005

We stayed at this hotel one night on our way to Asheville, NC. I picked this place because I wanted an inexpensive place just to spend a night as we were arriving late in the evening. The king room was clean and spacious. Bathroom had a nice long vanity counter. Decor was okay, nothing to rave about.The price was 45.00/night. Breakfast was sparse with just one type of cold cereal offered, oatmeal, some toast and donuts, juice and coffee. But with the money you save staying here, better to go out and have a nice breakfast at a restaurant than to bother with the one here. If you are looking for a clean, inexpensive place to stay near the Hendersonville or Asheville area this would be it.

• Stayed November 2005
Trenton, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2005

This hotel was clean and comfortable. No problems and seemed to be an average hotel. There is no elevator, linens for cribs and breakfast was a little below average. I would stay again if the price continued to stay below other hotels.

• Stayed August 2005

Been to Ramada Hendersonville? Share your experiences!