“Awesome food and a great price. and Great place for family.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 50 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Candler, North Carolina
“Awesome food and a great price. and Great place for family.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

The food was fresh and the staff was very nice. There was steak on the buffet and to my surprise it was really good. A large dessert bar and salad bar and a ton of different styles of food.

Visited June 2014

Asheville, North Carolina
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Please !!!! dont eat there; unless you are southern hillbillies that will not care about cleanliness and food quality.
The utensils were dirty and the steak tasted like RUBBER. I WOULD CHOOSE MCDONALDS OVER THIS PLACE ANY DAY! (Mcdonalds is one of my least favorite eateries)
PS: at least 90% of the people who eat there are overweight.
This review is a warning for people who like natural TASTY food.

Henderson, North Carolina
“Lots of choices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Buffet is average some foods stay out to long. Like the steak choices. Good dessert area. They do have a lot of vegetables on the buffet.

Visited May 2013
Lake Gaston, NC
“Worst GC yet.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I will never go back. We got there at 5:25 and there was no food out. I stood there waiting with my two kids as the employees chatted and never once asked to help me. I was trying to let them know that all 6 of the things my son picked out were gone. Finally after a few minutes I sat down. About 10 minutes later they had restocked and we managed to get a few of them. Everything we had except salad, chocolate waterfall and cotton candy was terrible. I just met my father at the GC in Smithfield, NC and it was wonderful. The Henderson GC was dirty, most of the staff was rude and didn't speak english. We ended up having a $50 bill for 3 adults and 2 children and all 5 of us hated our food and agreed we will never go back. We will drive 25 minutes further to another one from now on.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Awesome Buffet & great value for my family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Wonderful pot roast, loved the tropical grilled sirlion and chicken. Great selection for my young kids-fried chicken, pizza, baked spaghetti, and of course we all love the cotton candy and chocolate waterfall!! Super clean and attentitive staff! Looking forward to the next time!

• Visited August 2012