“Fall off the bone Ribs” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Hayesville
Cuisines: American
“Fall off the bone Ribs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Over the years, we have eaten at Rib Country Many, many times. The service is always fast and friendly, the restaurant is very clean and the food is consistently good. My experience is that the chicken can sometimes be dry, but the ribs are always fall off the bone tender. I do enjoy their sweet barbecue sauce, and the hubby and kids like the tangy version. Always a "go-to" place for us. Note that during the summer this restaurant is very busy with families who are renting nearby homes on Lake Chatuge so don't be surprised if there is a wait for a table.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Port Richey, Florida
“I got so SICK after eating here - I'll Never return...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

My husband and I went to try the "special" - It was $5.99 before 4pm for pork sandwich ,side & I think it included a drink. My husband did not get sick, I did. I was in so much stomach pain and that led ultimately to 'throwing up'. I started to feel better only then... I am sure I had some kind of food poisoning. {Side note: I have heard the best BBQ is 20 minutes south of this place, in Blairsville, Ga. It's located off rte 129. Weekends only..My next shot at BBQ will be to find this place.}

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Hiawassee, Georgia
“Awesome BBQ!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

We have eaten here twice, and it is some awesome BBQ. One of our favorite places to visit when we go boating on Lake Chatuge.

Visited April 2014
“Good food, SUPER nice people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

If we lived around here, we'd probably be at Rib Country quite often. The food was good, and the people were fantastically nice. Great atmosphere too.

Frisco, TX
“Texas Guy Loves Rib Country”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Coming from Texas and somewhat a BBQ nut - Rib Country represent a good value and great BBQ sauce. Turkey is the best. Service is solid. We stop every time we go through Hayesville.

Visited January 2014