“Not the best, Not the worst” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Haw River

You added Days Inn Haw River to your Saves list
Days Inn Haw River
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1370 Truby Drive, I-40/I-85 Exit 150, Haw River, NC 27258   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Haw River

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Alexandria
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I booked my room over the phone, hoping to make sure my reservation went through. After I reserved my room, the hotel called me to say that I couldn't have booked a room, because they were sold out. After I called their costumer service line, they managed to find me the last room in the hotel. Or so I thought. When we showed up to the hotel, we got our keys to the room--which did not work, because someone else was in there. They double-booked the room. I was told that they had no room for us, that they couldn't find a room at any other Days Inn location, and that other exits on the interstate had hotels. Not helpful. There was a big event in North Carolina that weekend--there were no hotel rooms available anywhere we looked. We just drove through the night because we couldn't find a place to stay.

Thanks for the refund.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Haw River? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Haw River

Address: 1370 Truby Drive, I-40/I-85 Exit 150, Haw River, NC 27258
Location: United States > North Carolina > Haw River
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Haw River
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Haw River 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Haw River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Haw River Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Haw River, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.