“Worst MEXICAN food I've ever had!” 1 of 5 stars

1331 East Main St, Havelock, NC
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 40 restaurants in Havelock
Cuisines: Mexican
“Worst MEXICAN food I've ever had!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

This food made us all sick! It looked like cans of processed food were dumped on a plate and served to us. Terrible food! We will never again eat here!

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Lake Placid
“Best Quesadilla & Marguaritas!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Best place to have a gathering or just go to relax or even have your b-day party at, I can not say enough about ElCerros, The staff is fantastic, I moved to Havelock NC from NY a few years ago, I'm sad to say I am back in NY. I took a trip to NC in April 2013 just to go there, I have told everyone and will continue my trips down there.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greenville, North Carolina
““BEST Mexican Restaurant in havlock!!!!””
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have found this to be the best maxican I have ever gotten out. Always crispy and hot. They give you tons of fresh guacamole and special Tortilla chips with delicious maxican salsa are very good also. My only problem with them is I just think there should be more option to pick from.

Visited May 2013
Havelock, North Carolina
“Delicious food, excellent service. Very very pleased.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have been a costumer for a few years back now, and let me tell you, this restaurant is awesome, the food Is always tasty, the servers are so friendly (I do have to say that some don't speak as much English but they do their job very well) the restaurant is clean, and know that they did some upgrades In their decor it looks excellent, the ambiance is great. I have never had a bad experience in this place, I probably had one bad meal and they fixed it right away. Trust me you won't be disappointed. Much much better than the one next to Wal-Mart. Gracias Amigos.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cape Carteret, North Carolina, United States
“Good Mexican restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

This is standard mexican food. Very good Marguaritas. I ate the Burritos with hot sauce and found them very good. I enjoyed my experience.

Visited March 2013