“Laurel Gray Winery” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Raleigh, NC
“Laurel Gray Winery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Well-made wines in addition to wonderful sauces and balsamic. Don't miss visiting if you are in the area.

Visited December 2012

“Small but Cute Winery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

This winery is small and family owned, but that's what makes it so great! You get a lot of personal attention and get to try several wines and their signature dipping sauces as well. I think the experience at this winery is full worth the trip and they have a nice gift shop there as well. I love the people that work there and the owner is also great.

Visited September 2012
5 attraction reviews
“A very welcoming and pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Thank you Laurel Gray for kicking off my birthday wine tour this past weekend. Me and my 9 wonderful friends enjoyed true Southern Hospitality and some very delicious wines during our private tasting this past Saturday. The experience, the surroudings, the staff and the wines were all impressive. We just came off a weekend tasting in Sonoma, CA and I must say, Laurel Gray did not disappoint! Best regards and we will definitely be returning in the future!

Visited November 2012
“NC Wine Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I visited this winery after spending the previous week in Sonoma, CA at their winery's the week before. I was very surprised with the wines here. They are very good. But what made it the best was the experience while there. I live in Charlotte, NC and have visited the winery's in CA often. That is an experience you don't forget quickly. While at Laurel Gray it was almost like I was still in CA. They people at this winery are the best. We had a group of ten the day we visited and we could not have been more please with the entire experience there. Before leaving I had to get a hug from the owner who served us the wine. They were very knowlegable on the wine making process right down to how the grapes are grown. I would tell everyone that this is a place they must visit if you are in the area. We will be back there soon. We unpacked a case of wine that we brought back from Sonoma and saved the box for our next visit to Laurel Gray.

Visited November 2012
Stanley, North Carolina
8 attraction reviews
“very pretty place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

This was our first stop on the swan creek wine tour and it turned out to be our favorite. The tasting room was very nice and the sauces they offer with some of the wines were very good. We bought the dessert wine "Encore" and a bottle of the chocolate sauce. Yum!

Visited October 2012