“Wonderful Place for a Wedding!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Belle House Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hamptonville
The Belle House Bed & Breakfast
You added The Belle House Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
2517 Hamptonville Rd, Hamptonville, NC 27020   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hamptonville B&B and Inns
North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
“Wonderful Place for a Wedding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2010

This is the perfect place for an outdoor wedding. Larry and Beth are wonderful to work with and did everything that they could to make our day special. It is such a beautiful place and I love how it is out in the country. I hardly remember hearing any traffic. The rooms are gorgeous and I love all the space that we had to get ready in. And let me tell you, between myself, my mother and 4 other girls getting ready, we needed all that space! Unfortunately, my husband and I didn't stay the night but Larry and Beth were gracious enough to let us have a few of our out-of-town guests stay so they wouldn't be driving so late and they said it was WONDERFUL! Thank you so much, Larry and Beth, for making our day so special!

• Stayed June 2010

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

I discovered The Belle House in 2008 and have stayed there 7 or 8 times since. It is a charming location that is as relaxing and quiet as it is beautiful. The owner's, Larry and Beth Gardner, are wonderful people who make you feel right at home. I have taken almost all of my friends there on different occasions and always look forward to my next visit when I leave. The winery tour and visit to the Amish store are just a few of the perks, but even without that it would be a get-away that is well worth the trip.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
Asheboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2010

this is actually a bed a breakfast that is rich in history and just a fantastic place to stay. it is located in the middle of the yadkin valley wine country, so there are a lot of things to do. the service from the owners couldnt be any better, and they do a wonderful job accomodating your needs.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Cocoa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2010

So many good things to say, don't know where to begin! Beautiful grounds and relaxing atmosphere, great breakfast, fun wine tour, and fantastic inn-keepers are just some of the wonderful experiences that await. We have told all of our friends they have to visit this wonderful B&B.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2010

Larry and beth are the nicest people you would ever want to meet. I loved the way the bedrooms had a differant theme to them and the beds are really comfortable. Great food and entertainment ! They take you around to some great wineries. If you are looking for a great B&B this is the place to go!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2010

The Belle House is amazing. This is the best Bed & Breakfast to stay at. I loved everything about my stay there. Words cannot descibe the house and the surrounding area.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
Clemmons, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

My wife and I were the first guests at the Belle House in summer of 2008 and returned in 2009 - we are trying to get back again soon! Larry and Beth are friendly people who have provided a wonderful accommodation in the heart of North Carolina wine country.
The comfort and serenity of the Belle House is surpassed only by the graciousness of the hosts!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to The Belle House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!