“GREAT SERVICE” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Greenville Travelodge

Greenville Travelodge
You added Greenville Travelodge to your Saves list
Greenville Travelodge
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3435 South Memorial Dr., Memorial Dr & Greenville Blvd, Greenville, NC 27834   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #21 of 22 Hotels in Greenville
Great Falls, Montana
“GREAT SERVICE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

HOTEL staff was very friendly and took care of any concerns immediately. I will definitely stay here again. The rates were great and my team really appreciated the courteous and friendly staff. We stay in hotels nationwide for work and this is one of the best places this year considering the hotels in MD and VA cost us twice what this one charged and they were complete dumps..
DEMETRIUS AND THE PRO V TEAM..

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Wilmington, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

So i paid 46 a night to stay there just due to price. But we look at our room and the floor was dirty. White stains on a green carpet, ther was filth in the edges of the room. The bathroom was a crying shame too. There were rust stains on my towels, the shower head had made a big hole in the bathroom wall, and even better, the door to the bathroom was on backwards, meaning you had to lock it from the outside and it didnt close all the way. Their t.v.'s power button was broken off and we had to use the remote to get it to do anything. Worst hotel I have ever been to and I hope no one else experiences this garbage hotel.

Room Tip: Don't go here
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Winston Salem, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

We were driving out to the outer banks and stopped in Greeville to visit the campus of ECU - my old stomping grounds. The Travelodge is an older facility, but our room was clean and comfortable, the bed slept very well, our bathroom was clean, well stocked and had fabulous water pressure, and we enjoyed our stay. We spent a couple of hours that evening hanging our feet into the pool (which was small, but very clean - really wanted to jump right in but we promised we wouldn't!), and even though the gates should have been locked up at ten, the owner accomodated us to sit out there for a while and enjoy the evening. We will definitely visit here again next time around!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Charlotte
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

If you are looking for a luxury motel then this is definitely not the best choice, but it is a great value 4 money. I stayed at this motel many times during last 4 years (as my son used to go to ECU) , usually during parent's day weekend every year, couple of times during holidays and finally for his graduation. First of all, the Motel is located next to Greenville's pretty famous restaurants, i think Convention center is next to the first signal and ECU main campus is almost 4 miles straight drive. We usually stayed in double bed non-smoking room, which was large enough for my family. All of their rooms are on ground level so you can conveniently park in front of your room and be inside within seconds. During my last visit couple of days back, I was surprised to see new renovated rooms, with new pretty looking furniture and all. The staff is nice and friendly and are always there to make your stay as comfortable as possible. They don't charge you extra for Microwave and fridge which is a plus in compare to other motels in the area. Beds are very comfortable and bathrooms are pretty clean enough. TV works fine with good enough channels, Internet is fast enough and they also have small outdoor pool (which we never used, so can't say anything about it). What else would you want to have a pleasant stay in Greenville. I would definitely recommend this motel to anybody going to this town and looking for value for their money.

Room Tip: We always ask for rooms in the back, just to have a peaceful time away from busy South memorial driv...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Greenville NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

I own a traveling maintenance company and have stayed at the Travelodge in Greenville over fifty nights in the last two years. I have always been treated well and fairly.The rooms are more than adequate, and any problem that I have encountered has been handled immediately. I recommend this motel.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Benson, Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

I have stayed there several nights and it is best value for money in greenville keep up good work

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Greenville, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

Im sitting in this travel lodge right now righting this review wondering what i did wrong in my past life. I am looking around at the broken air conditioner, the reeking mini fridge, the dilapidated bathroom fixtures, burned carpet and thinking wow what a fantastic fifty dollars I just spent. On a serious note though this place is a short trip from disgusting. I wish I had better news for you deal seekers but I do not. This is one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in and and I have stayed in a few under thirty a night places. For over fifty dollars I have never felt so ripped off.

Room Tip: Stay away please
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Been to Greenville Travelodge? Share your experiences!