“Dinner with my granddaughter!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 240 Restaurants in Greenville
Spring Lake
“Dinner with my granddaughter!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had a nice dinner with my granddaughter, who goes to ECU. We especially liked the shrimp appetizer that we ordered, and it was more than enough for 3 people. The atmosphere is very nice.

Visited October 2013

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“A Real Steakhouse!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

This was an unexpected joy in the small town of Greenville. The steakhouse with excellent meats, prepared correctly, and served promptly. All the sides were good too. I believe that you could not have a bad meal here. The Rib Eye steak is fantastic, without too much fat, and just tender.

Make sure your order dessert as it is well worthwhile.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Eastern NC
“Upscale steakhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Not the most expensive and not the cheapest. Setting is nice and food is great. They vary their options which makes it like a new experience every time.

Visited January 2013
Greenville, North Carolina
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I went here for an anniversary and I absolutely loved it. It's got a really neat atmosphere that is warm and inviting. We had an awesome waiter! The food was presentable on the plate and was fresh. I really enjoyed my filet mignon and side of mashed potatoes and fresh green beans. I am definitely going back there. Great service, food, and atmosphere.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Good Eats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Got large steak for two, asked for cooked medium well, came out as requested. Tasted great. Table side steak sauce was terrific, and I don't believe in using sauce on steak. Service lacking. Forgot to bring my wine til dinner was served and daughters baked potato was to be sour cream free, but came loaded. Waitress brought new one, just hate to go out and have to beg for things you ordered. Everything tasted great, which is usually the largest complaint when we eat out, so we would return again, if not just for the steak sauce.

• Visited May 2013