“CLOSED! New restaurant in its place called Villedge.” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Greenville, North Carolina
“CLOSED! New restaurant in its place called Villedge.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I do recommend checking out the new place. Christinne's got a facelift with a more open, modern look. The menu is creative and my first experience there the food was quite good.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Christinne's in the Hilton Greenville worth the visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

Ate dinner here the other day with some business peers. Great meal. Good food. Nice services. Be careful when ordering dessert as all the deserts looked and tasted wonderful the portion was absolutely huge. Not saying this as a good or bad thing, just for awareness. If you are trying to stick to a diet order one thing to share.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Shoreham by Sea
“Not poor, not great, just good!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

Like many US restaurants that serve American fare these guys know what they are doing. Thanks to Tripadvisor my colleague and I had the Asian beefsteak to start, which was superb, followed by a pork dish for me which was good meat but poor potato, bland and too cold. But like most US restaurants I keep having to ask “where’s the veg?!” So even if the meat dishes are good, and they generally are, there’s always something missing for me.
The decor in here was dull too, but clean and probably decent enough for many, just not for me.
For lunch we had a buffet at $10 pp, which included as much food as you wished and soft drinks. This was excellent value for money and the food on offer was quite good - pork, steak burgers, rice and carrots. Terrific value but like all buffets the meat ends up overcooked.

• Visited March 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Springfield, Virginia
“Ok, but overpriced and somewhat tired”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

My wife and I were staying at the Hilton while in town for a friend's birthday. We decided to get a bite at Christinne's before gong to the party. Our first impression was the decor of the restaurant was sorta tired and dingy. For a Saturday night there were plenty of open tables (not necessarily a good sign). The staff was friendly and attentive. We had a glass of wine and beer apiece, but no appetizer. My wife had the blue cheese wedge salad, and I had a spinach salad. Both were good, large salads. She ordered shrimp and grits and I had the tenderloin and shitake ragu. Both were decent, but the shirmp and grits was pretty bland. The portions were very large. The price, before tip, was about $100.00, which I felt was fairly over-priced for fairly run-of-the mill food. Overall, if you are staying at the hotel and don't want to venture out, this would be an option. Otherwise, there are better options for the money.

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Greenville, North Carolina, United States
“Great Food, Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

I really enjoyed my time at Christinne's. The food was excellent and the atmosphere was cozy, and all of the servers and management were super nice. For an appetizer we split the crisottos which was a risotto cake with crab in it and a peach sauce on it, they were DELICIOUS. For dinner I had the Filet (which was to die for) and my friend had the sea scallops. As one of my sides I got the sweet potato hash ( I think that is what is was called) which I highly recommend. When in Greenville there are not many options for GOOD fine dinning restaurants and most restaurants are chains so if you want something different and good, try this place!

• Visited January 2012