“Good place for burgers, hot dogs and fries” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Erlangen, Germany
“Good place for burgers, hot dogs and fries”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

This is a good place to go if you want burgers, wings, hot dogs, and fries. Other than that, there is really nothing special about this place other than its location downtown.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States
“Lunchbreak in the city”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

My daughter took us here while we were in the city and it was a small eatery. the service was quick and friendly. The food was okay with different styles of hot dogs and burgers to choice from. I felt my dog was a little done or "crispy" but my daughter said that is the way it is suppose to be. I wasn't disappointed but it was a different experience when eating a dog in that way. But I would definitely go back again if we were in the city.

Visited February 2014
Simsbury, Connecticut
“Classic college munchies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We go here on every trip to visit our college kids. On a nice day grab a sup-swirl on the deck, with some jalapeño tots, fried pickles and your favorite burger or dog. Great late night stop for after bar crowd as well.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great place to go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Sup Dogs has great food, especially their special sauce, and service. The atmosphere is really relaxed and fun for all ages. We take our kids there often. In the warmer times, people will bring their dogs to the outaide patio as well.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greenville, North Carolina
“Excellent Dogs 2 much beer but otherwise ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Love the hot dogs and the many different ways. I thought the funnel cake fries were good. The smell of alcohol was overwhelming. I almost got sick of the malt walking through so I sat outside and the alcohol and malt smell was still making me nauseated as I am allergic to malt. I although it was wrong for a soda or tea to be twice the price of beer. Seems to be geared towards drinking.

On the upside the food was great and fresh had tons of flavor and very well cooked. So many choices to choose from and you can get an extra dog for a dollar more. So I tried another flavor. My husband also tried two other flavors so we sampled 4 in all. Our eyes were bigger than our stomach and both took the extra hot dog home and they were good even after being reheated. I will go back however I will probably get the food to go due to the strong alcohol smell and me being sensitive to malt and alcohol. My husband said he could tell I was getting a little green and the waitress even asked if I was alright or if she could do anything to help.

Sup Dog sauce was surprisingly alright. don't usually do sauces on fries and stuff. Seems it comes with everything.

This is more like a club atmosphere. People singing and dancing out on the deck at their tables and never knew what you would see next. You can see the traffic and people walking up and down that are.

Not handicap accessible :( unless you go up ramp and sit outside on deck. there are steps from deck to inside and going in the front door there is a large step up. I think this is a drunk test. If you can walk in and out with out falling your not drunk. So many people tripped going in and we got a lot of laughs like at a comedy club. :)

we will be back though cause the food is wonderful.

• Visited December 2013