“I have no idea why people give this place 5 stars.” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 240 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Fresno, California
“I have no idea why people give this place 5 stars.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I have friends who like Logan's and my husband likes it, so I have been on several occasions. Each time I am confused as to what people like about it - I really think the novelty of the peanuts keeps some people coming back. The food is mediocre and good service is rare. The last time we went, we ordered quickly but waited over an hour for our food. When it did come out, my son's order was wrong, my husband's steak was wrong, and the patty on my hamburger had an odd consistency. So, I guess, like the service, good to mediocre food is also rare. I suggest, if you like peanuts so much, get some from the store, eat them outside and sweep later. It will be a better experience.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Morehead City, North Carolina
“Consistently GOOD Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We eat here after ECU games and it's always consistent and GOOD food. The steaks are always cooked prefect and the sides are great! Service has always been fast and professional. One of the better places in Greenville to eat IMHO!
If you let them know it's your first time they will bring you a sampler of all their sides for you to try before you order.

• Visited August 2013
Grimesland, NC
“Grill goodness”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I love their grilled pork chops and we thoroughly enjoyed the seafood dish. Their spiced apple were extremely tasty. And make, you get a to-go Order of rolls, they are awesome ; nicely cuts and favored to perfection. The house salads and their ranch dressing were great. I like the casual dress code and the position of each Television
Screen.

• Visited April 2013
GREENVILLE
“profressional staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I really enjoyed my lunch the staff showed that they appreciated us being in their restaurant.The food was bought out in a timely manner.

• Visited April 2013
long island, NY
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Everyone here was so helpful and pleasant. Had the free peanuts at the table - shells to the floor, we ordered a couple of entries everying twas cooked excellent. wheil we were waiting for the food i noticed the floor manager making the rounds and checking with the tables how they where enjoying the food - a very nice touch. i was half way through my draft beer when i felt something sharp on my lip, the glass had a chip in it. The waitress came over was very apologetic they replaced the beer and said they would not charge me for it, i said thank that was very kind. 2 minutes later the manger came over and said my meal was being comp'd i said that was not necessary but he would not budge. Think i left a $15 tip on a $15 bill.

Excellent manager and waitress