“Poor Service/Poor Food/High Price” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Eclectic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Arlington & Stantonsburg
Description: CPW's has Italian roots paired with a culinary exploration of global and ethnic food styles.
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Poor Service/Poor Food/High Price”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

After waiting nearly an hour for my food I would have been forgiving had it been good. However, my pizza left a lot to be desired. In fact, this could have been the worse pizza I've ever had. The food was luke warm and lacked flavor. To make matters worse, a member of my group ordered the salmon and ended up in the emergency room the following day with food poisoning. For $35 for two people I think I'd find another place to eat.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
rpwcpw, Owner at CPW's Fine Food and Spirits, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
I am very sorry your experience at CPW'S was not a good one. We are investigating the problems and will take appropriate action. Thank you for your comments.

Winterville, United States
“Really good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this place, and what a great selection they had. The wait staff was terrific.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ralph W, Owner at CPW's Fine Food and Spirits, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Thanks for your comments. The Staff is always happy to hear positive feedback about our work here at CPW'S! Cheers!
Greenville, North Carolina
“Slow takeout, but great pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a CPW "garbage pizza" by phone and was told to pick it up in 15-20 minutes. My wife had to wait 15 additional minutes at the bar (very uncomfortable for her!) for it to be ready. The pizza was wonderful! $15.95 for a nice 14" pizza. They also have a 3-topping 14"pizza special for $10.95. We will be back!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thanks for your comments about CPW'S. I am glad your wait was worth it and hopefully this has not happened again. We are very proud of our pizza and with our brick oven, it does take a fair amount of skill and time to execute a great pizza. But...it's so worth it!
Greenville, North Carolina
“Great place to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I don't go here enough. The food is always great as the menu evolves with a solid pace, keeping the offerings fresh. I generally have experienced this place in a group setting, as they offer many round tables and a bar area as well. A great addition to Greenville's locally owned places to dine and unwind. Definitely give it a shot.

Visited August 2012
Thanks for your comments!
Murfreesboro, North Carolina
“Cannot even rate food...never served!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

This was one of my worst restaurant experiences to date. We visited during the lunch hour, and the restaurant had patrons, but was not overly crowded upon our arrival. Our drink orders were taken as we were seated. 15 minutes later, we received our drinks. We placed our order, and both chose the special of the day...a sandwich. Nothing extravagant. Could not tell you how it tasted, because after being there for over an hour and receiving no food...I walked out for the first time in any restaurant. Not only did I return to work having not eaten, I was also late. This is quite a shame, seeing that I work directly across the street. Unfortunately, this was not my first poor experience with CPW's, but it will be my last.

Visited May 2013