“Great Value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Greenville
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

This property is well maintained, clean, safe, quiet, and convenient to a local 4 lane hwy. where the speed limit is 70 mph. Good solid bed and all the amenities U need for an extended stay if necessary. Staff was very courteous and proactive in helping with Q&A. I wish all my hotel stays were like this one.

Room Tip: Try to get a room near the elevator
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Ocean View, Delaware, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We were traveling with our dog while we were visiting family here in Greenville. This hotel is pet friendly so we reserved our room here. They couldn't have been more accomodating and the staff couldn't be friendlier. They have gone out of their way to make sure we are having a comfortable stay. I would definitely stay here again. The bed and pillows were very very comfortable and the rooms were quiet..no hall noise even tho there is baseball tournaments going on this weekend and the hotel is packed full. If we visit again, this will definitely be our hotel of choice. No pool, but we knew that before we reserved. The cleanliness and friendliness is definitely a plus for us!

Room Tip: no pool, but very very comfortable and quiet!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We had to find a hotel room for one night while our carpet was being laid in our house. I instantly thought of Candlewood Suites!!! I do love this hotel and their staff!! They were very kind to us considering it was such a last minute reservation and gave us a discount on top of that!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Harrisonburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Great place to stay. It was clean, quiet, and most of all pet friendly. This was the first time I had to travel with my dog and I was worried the room would smell or be dirty and it was fantastic. I would absolutely stay here again. I have stayed in the Greenville Hampton a few times and the Candlewood compares very favorably. The big difference is no complimentary breakfast at Candlewood, but it has a full size refrigerator, cooktop and sink which was nice. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Concord,nc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Bad checkin experience, but I will give a pass as they were training a new person. The room was very spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable with great pillows as well. I am not sure if the showerhead in my room is indicative of all others, but it was terrible. I am sure it is a watersaver showerhead, but the flow was terrible. If you are looking for an invigorating shower, you won't find it here. This hotel is off the main road, so no traffic noise to deal with. There is no free breakfast, but I knew that going in.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
fow, Owner at Candlewood Suites Greenville NC, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
We have been working with the City of Greenville to help us with the water pressure. The guest was correct about the water saving shower head, a requirement of construction. We have recently changed our shower heads. The new shower head is designed for situations of low water pressure ands allows for a much higher flow. We have had very good response from our guests during the month of May when we started changing out the heads. Please stay with us again and let us know if we have solved the problem to your satisfaction.
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I wanted to surprise my husband with a Valentine get away night away from the kids. I contacted the hotel to ask a question and Lynn, the GM, offered to help in any way she could. When my husband and I walked in our room, it was decorated beautifully with rose petals, chocolates, beer and water!!! I was totally shocked and very very pleased!!! The front desk was extra nice as well. We will definitely visit you again!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I was there for a conference. There was an excellent work table, a full kitchen, luxurious and comfortable bedding, a well-equipped workout room, and even a barbecue grill out back! They had everything I could want in a hotel, and at a very reasonable price compared to others in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Been to Candlewood Suites Greenville NC? Share your experiences!