“I had a wonderful experience at this hotel.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Greenville
Chocowinity
“I had a wonderful experience at this hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2011

I would just like to share that I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. My father had open heart surgery and I stayed here to be close to the hospital. I was treated like I was family here. I had a very clean and lovely room. It made me feel very comforted that I was asked everyday how my father was doing. I felt like the employees really cared about me and my situation. I also had to come back to this hotel a week later and stay because my father got an infection, and I was treated the same like family. I can not say enough about the wonderful people who work in this hotel. I greatly appreciate the service I recieved from this hotel. Thank You.

Stayed March 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2011

This was my first stay at a Candlewood Suites and I will definitely look at these in other cities. We travel a lot for my daughter's activities and are always looking a good deal. Last year we stayed at the Hampton Inn but for some reason in Greenville they are $139.00 per night which I think it way too high for a Hampton Inn. After reading the reviews here we decided to Candlewood Suites and was so pleased that we did. We had a Queen Suite and it was wonderful. Very clean. Nice kitchen with everything you need if want to cook. We only used the tefrigerator and microwave but there were very clean pots and dishes if needed. I love that fact that you can partially open the window for fresh air if desired. The bed was very comfortable with soft linens. Nice flat screen TV and DVR player with a library of free movies in the lobby. The free Wi-fi was one of the best as far as speed and ease. The bathroom was large and very nice. Overall the entire hotel is very clean and nice. The only two negative items (and these are really small) is they disconnect your ability to access the free wi-fi on the day of checkout and I think that should continue until 12:00 and the shower pressure was a little light for my personal liking but not anything major.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
washington, nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2010

i was to have eye surgery at uhs hospital in greenville nc on monday november 29, 2010.The surgen said to report to hospital at 5:30 am for prep. We heard of a candlewood suites within 5 minutes of the hospital and called. From the first phone contact the people associated with canclewood were helpful and friendly, the suite was not only comfortable and spacious but also clean and neat. by staying at this hotel we were able to get a good nights sleep and not have to drive a long way early in the morning for my surgery. I would recomend this hotel for any traveler or hospital visit because it is not only close to hospital but clean and with friendly employees also right off of highway 264 as you enter greenville.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Panama City, Panama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2010

This was one of THE cleanest hotels that I have ever stayed in and I am definitely a picky traveler when it comes to clean. The hotel staff was above average in being helpful in any way possible with every request. The bedding was great----nice linens with good thread count and plenty of pillows. The place was away from noise and very quiet at night. We rented 3 suites for our group and all couples felt as we did----great place to stay. Having a full refrigerator is a real plus and if you lacked anything in the kitchen---the housekeeping staff was quick to see that you had it plus some. The laundry was free and I didn't need all the quarters I had taken. This was just a nice added bonus. We had planned to spend at least 10 days there, but trip got cut short, but I certainly felt comfortable enough to stay that long. A recliner chair was provided in each suite which was very nice for people coming back there from a stay at the Heart Institute or Pitt County Hospital. It is very convenient to both. I saw no area for complaint of this nice facility and do not hesitate to give it an excellent recommendation. Thanks, Pat

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2010

My stay was so comfortable...the best part is the amazing sheets and comfy bed!!! I loved the friendly staff and the moderness of the hotel..granite countertops and hardwood floors...it was an overall pleasant stay! I would stay there again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
Avon, IN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2010

This hotel appeared to be very nice at first. However, most of the front desk attendees (with a few exceptions) were incredibly rude. They refused to take out our trash or provide us with clean towels using the fact that they were an extended stay as an excuse to not have to provide quality service. When in fact we have stayed at extended stays before and they have gone the extra mile to make your stay the best. NOT THIS HOTEL!!! You can hear everything through the walls and the rooms were dirty. They also do not provide free breakfast. I hope that after reading our review, you choose to stay somewhere else so you may actually enjoy your stay in Greenville, NC.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
fow, Owner at Candlewood Suites Greenville NC, responded to this review, October 31, 2010
Our commitment to provide excellent service for our guests has driven us to identify and attend to problems affecting our guest satisfaction. Renewed emphasis on guest relations is already evident in staff preparedness to provide quality guest services.
Goldsboro, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2009

The purpose of our night out was to have uniterupted time together.
When I arrived, I was able to set up the room for dinner and cook almost as well as if I were in my kitchen.
The staff on duty at the desk was very friendly and helpful.
Although the room didn't have a cd player, he suggested the dvd player and it worked beautifully.
So, a lovely dinner with soft music and the love of my life.... I'd definately go back again and would recommend the hotel to anyone travelling to Greenville.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Candlewood Suites Greenville NC? Share your experiences!