“What a wonderful time spent in Greenville” 5 of 5 stars

Home-Towne Suites of Greenville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2111 W Arlington Blvd., Greenville, NC 27834   |
Ranked #16 of 23 hotels in Greenville
Surf City, North Carolina
“What a wonderful time spent in Greenville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2010

Our family enjoyed staying at Home-Towne Suites in Greenville. ECU game for the guys
and Nana enjoying daughter and grandson at the motel. We were favorbly impressed with
our room. The office staff was very helpful when we made our reservations and also during
our stay. We found the Housekeeping staff to be very helpful and friendly as well. It makes
so much difference when everywhere in the motel you find smiling, positive attitudes in those
who work there! We were there a very short time but we packed lots of family time into that visit and had a special time at the Home-Towne Suites!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family

40 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Blacksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2010

Home-Towne Suites, Greenville, NC was the place for a wedding party. The location was close and easily accessed to the routes that out of town guests needed for great restaurants; grocery and mall shopping; or just filling up with gas. The service in the hotel was excellent and very helpful. They were even trusting enough to leave in a convenient location items we may run out of or just needed a few extra after hours . Very nice and would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Kinston, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2010

My mother and I live approx. 55 miles from Pitt Co Memorial Hospital. She had eye surgery and needed to be at the hospital extremely early in the morning. A friend suggested that we stay at Home-Towne Suite as it is located 2 blocks from the hospital. When we arrived we were greated by friendly staff followed by walking in to a spacious, clean room. We were able to drop off our things and spend a relaxing afternoon in Greenville before my mother's surgery. Sleeping in a relaxing and safe atmosphere was just what we both needed the night of her surgery. Knowing that we could sleep in a bit longer was a blessing! In one word.....PERFECT!

• Stayed February 2010
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2010

Staff is obviously inept at making a simple reservation. I had a reservation for months for a family suite, meaning a seperate bedroom with 2 queen beds and a pullout sofa in the living area. Due to the idiots who can't handle a reservation, I was stuck in a standard hotel room with 2 beds. What a crock this place is.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
blackbeard
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2010

I stayed here for my final semester of college and all of the staff were great. The food on Wednesday nights was very generous. The pricing was very fair for my long stay. I loved the small kitchen and having all of the utensils and everything right there for me. When I go back to Greenville for Pirate games I plan on staying in my home away from home again.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2009

I stayed in Greenville for 5 weeks to attend summer school classes on campus at ECU. When I made my reservation, the young lady I spoke with was very friendly and a pleasure to talk to. I explained that I may be coming in late (after the office closed) and she explained that would be no problem and gave me clear and specific instructions on how to get my room key and get checked in. I got checked in just fine and when I entered my room I was very pleased. It was very clean and had everything I could need. The next morning when I woke up, I went down to the office and they processed my check-in. I drink a lot of coffee so when I had a small coffee pot in my room, I asked if they had any larger coffee pots and within 30 minutes there was a knock on my door and a larger coffee pot was switched out for my small coffee pot. During my stay, I had several interactions with the staff and they were all tremendously nice and courteous to anything I needed. The weekly socials were a nice break from school to get to meet some of the other guests that were staying at the hotel. Everyone was very friendly. My handicapped cousin wanted to come and stay the weekend with me in Greenville so when making arrangements for him to come visit, the staff was very welcoming to him as if he were their best customer. They provided me with everything I needed to make him comfortable. Now, I can just say, I have an extreme OCD about clean rooms and customer service and Home Towne Suites was wonderful. Being away from home, my husband, and my family was very hard but EVERYONE at Home Towne Suites of Greenville my me feel welcome and helped me with anything I needed. I will definitely stay there again and I will definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and family that are coming to Greenville, North Carolina.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2009

Let me first start by saying this review is long over due. We (husband, son and myself) stayed here September 2008 for Family Weekend at ECU. This was the only place available. The location is okay not too far from the Campus. It's an extended stay place. There are people that are staying here for a long period of time. There is an office but it isn't open all night long. Children were loitering in the small lobby area when we checked in. We were staying two nights. Our room had two double beds, and a kitchenette. The floor was dirty, hair was in the bathtub and sink. The people next door had the TV on loud until 1:30 AM. I usually don't complain but I did this time. I filled out a comment card and put it in the mailbox before we left Greenville. About a month later, I received a phone call from the manager. We were offered a discount on our next stay. I told the manager the only way I would come back is a free night. The offer was made for us to stay for a free night anytime but had to be used up within a year. The free card arrived about 3 weeks. We used the free card when we came down in May 2009 to pick up our son from ECU. This room was far worse than the first one we stayed in September. The carpets had stains all over them, noisy neighbors all night, dog barking across the hall, hair in the bathtub again, gritty sand in the foyer area. I had to ask for a bar of soap, our room didn't have any. I had to ask for extra towels as well. I think I would rather stay in a tent than this place.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family

Been to Home-Towne Suites of Greenville? Share your experiences!