“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 154 Restaurants in Goldsboro
Bristol, CT
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

This pastry shop has delicious, fresh goodies at great prices! We couldn't believe the prices...definitely beats packaged goods. They even have a little play area for kids to make their own pretend baked goodies! Great for families with kids who don't like to sit still! We want to have a birthday party here with decorate your own goodies!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“Goldsboro Donut Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Really fresh and delicious! The Donuts were great and the drive in option is so fast and quick. Makes a great pick me for the co-worker.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Princeton, North Carolina
“Awful, manager/owner does not put the costumer first.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We had a terrible experience. I ordered a custom cake that the head Baker took. She said no problem. This was a simple request and they gave me something my nine year old could have done better. When asked to fix the problem they were very rude, unprofessional and did not correct the problem. Then the cake I was stuck with not only over priced that looked like a kindergarten decorated, it did not even taste that great. I never went back nor will I. I would never recommend this establishment.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Stantonsburg, North Carolina
“NO OTHER AS GOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

No other bakery in Goldsboro is as good as Mickey's. A long time business that use to be downtown. With fabulous donuts and cakes. Do not miss out. I make special trips to Mickeys

Visited February 2014
Goldsboro, North Carolina
“Happy Birthday Jack!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I called Mickey's Pastry Shop and get my husband a Lemon Meringue pie. I pick it up and it is absolutely WONDERFUL. He loves the pie, I am a good cook, but not with deserts. He also makes a "Long John", cooked dough with a homemade whip cream inside. Kind of like a Twinkie, but so much better. He caters and his staff and Mickey is great.

Visited September 2013