“Not from NYC but killer food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Greenville
“Not from NYC but killer food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Be warned the pizza is huge. Ill pay a little for something.....well anything other than Papa Johns! Locally owned and operated the employees take pride in their product and it shows. Salads are awesome and the garlic knots a must. I hope one day they maybe look into a lunch buffet. Only complaints is that the lines can be long. But its made fresh....ill wait.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

91% Recommend
Sudlersville, MD
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

They delivered to our hotel. Along with our order they included several paper plates, napkins and plasticwear.

Visited December 2012
Pikeville, North Carolina
“I LOVE IT”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I really enjoy Brookyln's,people are great,at times a little slow,but always worth the wait,I have eaten everything on the menu at least once,I like some better than others,but never didn't finish my order. I DO Wish for a white pizza sometimes,I bet they could rock it if they wanted to.
I going here today AGAIN

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fredericksburg, VA
“YUMMY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I went home for Thanksgiving and I wanted to see if one of my high school haunts was as good as I remembered and it was! The pizza (only $2.25) is great real NY style flat and greasy but all so tasty. The Stromboli (calzones everywhere else) are fantastic. They make the pizza dough is front of you the old fashioned tossing it up and from a dough ball into a flat round ready for the oven crust. I will go back there next time I go home the food is delicious.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Morganton, NC
“Great-tasting pizza and garlic knots!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

My husband and I tried Brooklyn Pizzeria this evening and we were very pleased with our meal. We shared a small pizza (which is actually quite large with big slices) and 2 orders of garlic knots. The garlic knots were freshly-baked bread knots doused in a generous amount of olive oil and garlic. They provide a cup of their melt-in-your-mouth homemade marinara sauce to dip the knots in. It costs just $1.50 for 5 knots with sauce. We love garlic and freshly baked bread so this was a treat for us. The pizza was also delicious: it had a relatively thin crust with ample portions of toppings, sauce and cheese. The mix of flavors was wonderful. We ate in and the whole time we were there, the place was a-hoppin'. The workers were pleasant; they yell out your order description in a classic New-York voice when it's ready. The prices were very reasonable. Highly recommended!!

• Visited July 2012