“I prefer Non-Smoking” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Goldsboro
Huron
“I prefer Non-Smoking”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I reserved a 3-night non-smoking single room. I arrived late Thursday evening and was unknowingly given a smoking room. As I was tired from my 10.5 hour drive and had a job interview in the morning, I just went to bed and decided to deal with it the next day. When I got back to the hotel I tried to switch rooms but they said they were fully booked and there was nothing he could do. I tried again the following day and had decided if my room was not switched I was going to take my business elsewhere. I went down to the front desk and what do ya know... A room just opened up! Amazing what the threat of leaving does. I really hate the smell of smoke and once I moved to my new room all of my clothes and suitcase stunk of it. Needless to say I am very unhappy with the way this facility handled things and do not plan to stay there when I have my follow-up interview!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Creedmoor
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Very friendly staff and clean rooms. I felt safe and staff was willing to help search when my cell phone was stolen Friday morning during checkout.I am planning to return this evening for another week.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Charlotte
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

No shower no combination no cost not good customer service ask for pillows did not get them just overall bad service would stay there nice hotel Bacchus was service I need to clean the pool'

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Goldsboro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Goldsboro

Address: 801 Hwy 70 Bypass East, Goldsboro, NC 27534
Location: United States > North Carolina > Goldsboro
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Goldsboro
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Goldsboro 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Days Inn Goldsboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Goldsboro Hotel Goldsboro
Goldsboro Best Western

If you own or manage Days Inn Goldsboro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.