“Great Hotel, hard to locate.” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn Goldsboro
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   801 Hwy 70 Bypass East, Goldsboro, NC 27534   |
Ranked #10 of 12 hotels in Goldsboro

99 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
MARSHVILLE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

The staff was very friendly and the discount rate was tremendous. We traveled to Goldsboro to take the NC State EMT exam and after the exam we went back and hung out in the room. We had a great time and by the way we all passed!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Tampa, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Typical $45/night hotel:Old insides, rough towels, some mold in shower, 10+old tv, good showerhead

They were stingy with towels, stingy with mini shampoos,etc and stingy with free breakfast.

Some days they have hot items (waffles, microwave sausage biscuit) other days not for breakfast.

If your not out of your room early in the AM before maid comes, they will not come back later

Manager or some staff person lives in one of the rooms and has a grill outside of his room ...

Downstairs ice machine didnt work.

Outdoor pool looked clean, to cold to use though in december obviously.

Good for a quick overnight-not long term

• Stayed December 2012
DECATUR
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

This will be my last stay at a Days Inn. I had a meeting that ran over and was charged a full day. I told the lady at the front desk that I would need a late checkout but my meeting ran over one hour. I had to wait one day to get the matter resolved because the manager only works in the morning. As, it was I was still charge 20% of a full day. Next the room smelled of mild dew. I will not be using this company anymore.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

New York City
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

As a Wyndham Vacation Resort owner I was directed to the Days Inn Goldsboro by a Wyndham Customer Service Representative.My scheduled arrival was 12/9/2012 and planned departure, 12/11/2012..Upon my arrival at the hotel (approx. 9:00PM) after a 12 hour drive from New York City, the front door to the hotel was locked. After knocking on the front door I was directed to a small window similar to a Drive-In window at a fast food restaurant, where, after identifying myself, it was my impression the clerk intended to register me. When i inquired about the locked door to the lobby, the clerk informed me that it was for his safety and that of the hotel guests. From the people on the hotel's propeerty that night, it appears that the hotel caters to a type of clientelle who use its facilites for short periods. This is what I believe is known as a "Hot sheets hotel". As a result of my observations I decided it was in my best interest to stay at another location (hotel) where I believed my saftery would not be compromised.
Disappointed

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Goldsboro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Goldsboro

Address: 801 Hwy 70 Bypass East, Goldsboro, NC 27534
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Coast > Goldsboro
Ranked #10 of 12 hotels in Goldsboro
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Goldsboro 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Goldsboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Goldsboro Hotel Goldsboro
Goldsboro Best Western

If you own or manage Days Inn Goldsboro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.