“Gunny's Warfare Center Operation U-Haul” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 13 Attractions in Gastonia
More attraction details
Owner description: Helicopter flight school since 1978. Specialize in Aerial Tours and Charters.
Huntersville, North Carolina
“Gunny's Warfare Center Operation U-Haul”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I would like to thank the crew from Queen City Helicopter for making the event experience a real blast for all that participated. Adding you to this airsoft event was an Outstanding idea, which brought a realism for the players. Your whole crew was very professional and provided a safe and fun experience for all the Door Gunners! :) Looking forward to seeing you at future events out at Gunny's Warfare Center!

Pat Collins

Huntersville, NC

Visited March 2014

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Most awesome time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

This was one of the best Valentines day!!. This was my first flight as well as my girlfriends. We flew the Charlotte tour and Crowder's Mountain. These two guys are a class act!! Very professional and will keep and put new riders at ease. Everything went great. I would recommend these guys to everyone and will Fly again. Wayne Meredith

Visited February 2014
qcheli, Owner at Queen City Helicopters, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business and hope to see you on your next anniversary.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Awesome Views of Uptown Charlotte”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

My boyfrind, Brian and I celebrated Valentine's Day and our 6 year anniversary by taking a helicopter tour of Uptown Charlotte. Rocco was great to work and Nick was a great pilot. We had a really awesome time.

Visited February 2014
Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business and hope to see you again...
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I bought a lesson for my college son for his Birthday. He loved it, said it was the best present ever. Rocco and the instructor were great. I highly recommend this for anyone.
- Ursula

Visited January 2014
we are glad that you enjoyed your experience. thanks for the great shout out....
“Queen City Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

The flight of uptown Charlotte was amazing! Bought the tour for my girlfriend's birthday and had great weather. Highly recommended!

Visited November 2013
Hi Guys, we appreciate your business and kind words...thanks corey when are you taking another flight???